BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelly F.
It doesn't work very fast but if use before bed it has a decent result in the morning. I might use again if I can't find something better first
Jennifer K.
My daughter and I use these when we have an break out and it help to control it! And it is easy on our skin ! We always get this at Walgreens !
klo🥀 🥀.
This product is great! They work so well on my skin. Ever since I tried these I have not been let down. They totally met my expectations.
Sherrie A.
Cumberland, MD
These work great. I have sensitive skin and other pads cause my face to break out worse but these were gentle on my face and tough on my pores
Vanessa F.
Chicago , IL
I tried this when I was a teen, and it worked pretty good. I think after a while it stopped working or dried up my face. I'm going to retry it
Jasmine C.
Malone, NY
These are the best acne clearing treatment pads, they clear my ance so quickly.  They do tend to overdry my skin if I use them too often though.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Love the pads. Does not dry out your skin. Prevents breakouts. Would highly recommend this product. You can grab this product at any pharmacy.
Patricia W.
The pads leave your skin feeling refreshed and clean..... works really fast on helping get rid on pimples an other things associated with acne
Ameria P.
Portland, TN
Its very cleansing and i saw a difference in my skin after a few days. It went on with a cool sensation that you could feel tingling your skin
Angela C.
N Ridgeville, OH
These are ok not the best not the worst. I'd probably repurchase I just don't find this being my go to acne product, but it is very affordable
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue