BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Brenda D.
It helped with some of my acne at first but then didn't work afterwards. it also has a very strong smell as excpected but didn't really work for me
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
I'm over 30 and still suffer from acne. These pads help to cleanse my face after using Clearasil ultra face scrub. I noticeably see a difference.
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
I have used these babies for years now and I love it!! Dries the zits out and works so fast! I have sensitive skin too and it hasn't bothered me
Lindsey  S.
I have 2 words to say about these pads.. Very drying. Not a good bet if your skin is even. Little sensitive because I got red in my face so fast.
Babe H.
Carterville, IL
I use these pads, but my face always felt tacky or sticky for a long time afterwards. I like the convenience of them just didn't like the outcome
Brittany H.
The pore pads are nice and convenient for on the go cleansing. I will say they can be rough on the skin but they definitely get your skin clean!
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I don't mind these but I also don't purchase them any more. I honestly didn't have that much of a change to encourage me to purchase them again.
katherine g.
I have to always have these! These pads don't make my skin oily and don't make it too dry it makes my skin feel like it's protected against acne.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased this for my daughter and she loves it. It's affordable and always at my local store. It does dry her skin out but works pretty great.
Bryanna F.
I use this every morning before applying makeup! It lightly exfoliates and cleanses my skin while keeping my break outs under control. I love it!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue