BY CLEARASIL

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Andria L.
They do work well. For me, I like them better after I use a light face wash to remove makeup. They burn a little bit that's how you know they're working 😉
Jennifer S.
Brook, IN
It's so rare to find pore cleanser that doesn't leave my skin feeling so clean without the irritation! This product does just that! Definitely a must have!
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
These work so Well! The pad has a little scrubber which I love and really helps to really get your face clean and it really does take acne down in 6 hours!
Kristine S.
These were my go to acne solution pads when I was a teenager and just "breaking out"'into the acne puberty world! Will Always remind me of my teenage years
Courtney S.
These cleansing pads burn my face but in the best way! They are beyond what I'd expect! Want a fresh, clean face? Use one of these and you're ready to go!
Emily B.
['Bethlehem', 'PA'], PA
Not a fan of these at all, they dried out my skin and did nothing but irritate my skin and made me break out more. Far too harsh if you have sensitive skin
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Pads like these usually really dry out my skin but sometimes that's a good thing when I have breakouts. These are also really convenient for late nights
Esbeyda H.
Fort Meade, FL
I love these things! It really helped my skin to clear up from the acne I had on my cheeks the only down side is that it can be drying of used too much.
Samantha T.
I used to use these a while back, and while they do work, it made my face dry out more than I'd like it to. Just be sure to keep a moisturizer close by.
Billie G.
Steubenville, OH
Got these for my son they seemed to work well without drying out his skin. Also, with him being so young the pads are an easy fast way to clean the face.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back