BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Samantha M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Love having these pads they make for easy travels when there is not much room to pack and do a good job of completely cleaning the face without the residue
LuToria B.
Kerens, TX
These are really great at drying out problem areas! However, if you have sensitive skin, like I do, make sure you use a moisturizer or your face may peel.
Jennifer M.
Beaumont
Easy to use every night and I feel so clean. So perfect for my teenage son with acne because it's very easy for him to use and doesn't require much effort.
Carolyn S.
Benton, AR
this product works nice to make me feel refreshed and also great as a makeup remover when in a pinch. it was not expensive and definitely worth the price.
Briana K.
Ossining, NY
They work well, I keep them with me incase I have a breakout or get too sweaty! The only thing is they have a strong alcohol smell that I'm not a big fan of
Brittany D.
Doesn't help much for my acne. I do like the scrubbing I get out of the pads though-so not a total bust on the purchase. But not quite useful for my acne.
Leeann S.
Roanoke, VA
The wipes works wonders on the face I just like a product where I can remove my makeup and fight acne all at once and these don't remove all of the makeup.
Macarena O.
San Clemente , CA
I used to use these as a teenager and let me tell you with one wipe you will see a lot of dirt on the pad it's pretty cool to see how much I can take off.
Andria L.
They do work well. For me, I like them better after I use a light face wash to remove makeup. They burn a little bit that's how you know they're working 😉
Jennifer S.
Brook, IN
It's so rare to find pore cleanser that doesn't leave my skin feeling so clean without the irritation! This product does just that! Definitely a must have!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back