BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Megan G.
Northampton, PA
I use these cleansing pore pads all the time. They clean deep down but don't dry my skin out. They're super reasonable and usually come in large quantities.
India G.
Very strong, I only use this on days when I am having a breakout. I applied everyday and it started drying my face up in the area. Overall, fights acne fast
Gracy B.
This stuff was the cause of all my acne problems. One time I used it when I was like 10 to get some makeup off I got into. And it started my whole acne mess.
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS
I love these face cleaning pads! As someone who does not have a vast amount of acne, I have loved having these to clean off my face at the end of the night.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
Every month when I get my period I break out like crazy. These actually get rid of my pimples within 2 days it's amazing how fast it can dry out a whitehead.
Kathryn C.
I Lways used these when I was younger & they always worked well for me. The smell is a little strong but it keeps your skin clear & gets rid of existing acne
Julia M.
I wouldn't recommend using this product as it has too many unnecessary chemicals that are too harsh on the skin. Strong, unpleasant scent and dries out skin.
Christina S.
Terrell, TX
Amazing product. Reduces the redness and size of pimples. This is a great product for adults and teens in fact my teenagers and I both use the same products.
Trinity G.
Alamosa
I love it they are cheep, and work so well I used to have the worst pimples all over my face and it helped me so much!!!!!!!!!! I recommend it to everyone!!!
Kara B.
Madison, SD
These pads seem to be one of the only products that works for my acne! I love that I don't have to spend a ton of money on this product that actually works!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Walmart