BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Valeria H.
Modesto
Love these! It makes your face feel so fresh and clean. It does have a strong alcohol scent (like most acne pads) BUT it will keep your skin clearer everyday!
Taylere B.
Nashville, TN
These burn the heck out of my skin. They're also severely drying, more so than other similar products. Wouldn't purchase again- much better products out there!
Desiree M.
These smelled great and actually removed almost t of junk but they didn't do much to my acne. They were on the expensive side. I went to Walmart and got mine.
Hanna W.
These are great as long as your willing to moisturize every time you use them. They definitely remove all dirt from your face, but they can be extremely drying.
Nicole P.
Shelby Twp, MI
Definitely helps with breakouts. It deep cleans your pores. I like using them are makeup removal. It helps get any left over makeup and dirt off of your skin.
Tanya M.
greentown , PA
Eewww you can see all the dirt and oil that these pull off your skin so that's gotta be a sign it's working. Although I fear it may be a bit drying on the skin
Pricilla A.
Never used a clearasil product before but this was amazing! It does have a strong scent but it does work very good! Meet my expectations and was very effective
Brooke C.
Cranford, NJ
These definitely help my skin feel clean and refreshing. After about a week or so I noticed my skin changing for the better. They are also a great travel size.
Stacy A.
Beckley
I like this product however it dries my face out very bad. One the plus side It works well for pimples and breakouts. For me and my skin it’s kinda a toss up.
Kaleigh M.
Bay Village, OH
These work amazing on Crazy zits. I hate using so many harsh chemicals on my face all the time so I save these for when I breakout. It's intense but it works.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue