BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Tara W.
Becker , MN
I like these a lot. They are great for oily, acne prone skin. They burn slightly, but that was something I was looking for. Probably not good for sensitive skin. Great product for a low price. I have repurchased multiple times.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Great quick and easy cleansing pad. It has a very strong smell but it cleans very well. Be careful how many times a day you use it. They do dry out your skin a bit
Michelle m.
Panorama City, CA
These pads did help me for a bit with my acne. It took a while to work but it did clear up a bit of the acne on my face I stopped using it because my face got too sensitive for it.
Haley G.
I love this very simple, easy to use, zero hassle involved product. It truly does help my acne prone skin and it's a must have product if you struggle with acne.
Taylor C.
Sun City, AZ
These are amazing for a deep cleaning when you feel like you can't get everything off with you face wash. They dry out any suborn pimple and it's gone the next day! Defiantly will repurchase when I run out!
Caitlin S.
Pahrump, NV
I think that this is a great product as it helped clear my skin. The only problem is that my face would get super dry and red. Plus I had to buy two of the pads to help my skin be cleared of acne. It did help clear my face but I did not like I had to buy more and suffer from red, dry skin most of the time.
Sarah Z.
This product is really drying for my skin. I have combination skin. It kinda stings my eyes when I wipe it around my cheeks. I don't think it's that effective. I'd pass.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
If i can remember correctly these kinda burned my face... i never purchased them... my friends used them and when i would stay i would clean my face with them...
Megan B.
Morganville, NJ
Very good for acne but can be drying so definitely use moisturizer after! It minimizes the redness of acne and pimples. It works very well for people with oily skin
Erika R.
Sacramento, CA
My dad bought me many of these and I don't really like them. It burns your eyes as your putting it around your face and I really don't notice no change over days.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue