BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Bryan M.
Absolutely love this acne treatment product. When using it for a few months now and I've really seen a big improvement in my acne. From a young age I had a very bad acne problem but ever since I started using this product it has 90% talking away all my acne. Also using this product takes no time at all considering it's a wipe. So if you're looking for a good product to get rid of your acne I would highly recommend this one
Haley S.
Lake Charles, LA
This is an interesting product...
It has many pros and cons , first of all if you have any openings in your face, this is BURN like soooo bad and it leaves my face red but that could mainly be because I have very sensitive skin. But the pros are it gets rid of all oil on my face , like all of it but sadly it comes back in just a few hours which I can except because I have oily skin. But I wouldn't recommend this product.
Jacie G.
Omaha, NE
This is a very strong smelling product but does a great job at getting all the crap off your face. If you have sensitive skin don't try this! It will irritate your skin for sure ! If you have tough skin this is a great product for face cleaning and acne
Angeline G.
Menifee , CA
These work very nice for people with really oily skin! Growing up I suffered from that the most and when I started using these every morning and night, my skin started getting less and less oily throughout the day. The only con I would say is that the smell is kind of harsh and if you over use them, you can dry out your skin. Always use a moisturizer after using these!
Madison G.
Saginaw, MI
These were very good if I was tired but still had to wash my makeup off before I went to bed. They are very wet and will not dry out before you use all of them. It was gentle on my skin and had no problems with itching and burning. My face cleared up a little, but unfortunately, my skin became used to the ingredients and I started to break out again.
Hanna M.
Springdale, AR
I used to be on proactiv+ and honestly all it did was space out my break outs. After quitting it, my skin was in the worst shape it'd ever been in. Now these are the only acne related facial product I use and they work better than anything. I wipe my face in the morning if I feel greasy, and every night. Keeps my skin clear and feeling fresh and clean.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
I tried these after seeing a commercial on TV but can't say I was too impressed. At first, it seemed like they helped dry my oily spots but within a week it seemed like my face was oilier than before. It also didn't seem to do anything for my breakouts. My skin would look red and irritated after using them for a couple weeks yet the blemishes would remain.
Danielle S.
I've had the worst luck with this product! My friend uses this and recommended it as she has had good results with it. However, right off the back I noticed a strong astringent chemical like smell. Secondly, when using this product it burned a little and left my skin feeling dry. I used this product once a day. Would not recommend or buy again.
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Pads - 65 Pack is great! Defnitly more band for your buck. Purchased Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Pads - 65 Pack from CVS for about 6 dollars. Has a strong alcohol smell but overall had great results. Recommend to others.
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
I used this back when I was a teenager and it worked really well. I do have sensitive skin so I noticed some irritation but it didn't bother me too much. I recommend applying lightly on the skin. When I used it in the past, I applied too much pressure and I noticed more irritation and occasional popping of the pimples. Overall good product though.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue