BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Carley K.
This product is absolutely amazing !! this is a great addition to my skincare routine, I am on my second pack of this product and I still love them ! They really cleanse my skin and they help my acne out a lot !!
Korri M.
This product worked but it made my skin really dry after using it a couple of times I would have to space my face wash routine with sonething else to put the moisture back into my face.
Emily T.
Rochester Hls, MI
I usually love clearasil, but not this product. It didn't hurt me in any way, just didn't help me. Personally, It was like putting unnecessary chemicals on my face.
Katie S.
Granville, IL
I use these everyday after i take my makeup off at night, and i use them in the morning after i wake up and i really do like them, and they help clear up my face!
Melanie F.
Leola, PA
Depends on the day how my skin reacts to the pads. Sometimes it will get rid of my acne quickly, other times it makes my skin dry out, I get rashes or I get more acne spots.

Not the best for very sensitive skin.
Abigail G.
Grand rapids, MI
I work with oil in a warehouse and it's a very dirty job so coming home to clean my face with these easy simple face wipes is amazing. They work so great and my face feels fresh and clean I love these face wipes!
Eastin H.
Independence, MO
I really like these cleaning pads. They are quick and easy to use. Make sure to use a moisturizer. They clear acne very quickly but because of that are also very drying to the skin.
Donnette H.
West Plains, MO
My face is finally clear! Works fash on sudden breakouts and helps keep away large breakouts! My face doesnt get that tight, dry feeling after using them either, so that is always a win!
jane h.
Brooklyn, NY
does not work and dries out my skin so much! i wouldnt recommend for sensitive skin. theres no burning feeling but the smell isnt that great. but their packaging is pretty decent.
Angela M.
Monticello, NY
I have used this product before and it left my skin feeling very dry and my skin would peel especially on my forhead. I would not use this product again. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue