BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Kristina P.
Toms River, NJ
These work great when you need that clean feeling on your face and need it done quickly! I love that you can usually find a coupon to use with them as well making the value for your buck amazing.
Christina B.
I love these. I have been using them.for awhile. They keeps the oily level down, and kills bacteria on teens skin causing less pimples. The only downfall is if you dont moisturize, your skin will dry out.
Lawson H.
These make me feel so disgusting, but I love the results. Always so shocked at how much grime is still left on my face, or how much has gotten on my skin after just running errands. Must have!!
Blaise W.
I really like these cleansing pads because they are easily accessible and can be used when washing my face is not an option. I wouldn't rely on them for my daily routine.
Leah B.
Lees Summit, MO
I love to use these on the go. They fit in a suitcase so well. If it's been a long day and I don't feel like taking my makeup off, i'll just use these pads to do the job for me. quick and easy!
Megan W.
Mooresville
Works really well to get dirt and makeup off your face! Kind of gross looking at the pad after you wash your face to see how much gunk is actually on your skin. Good to know this gets it all off!
Rebecca K.
South Bend, IN
These pads have been a life saver for my preteen Daughter. There has not been many products that her skin has responded to. These are like gold and I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.
Mary L.
Centreville, VA
This product works wonders but after twice a day daily use my skin was so dry it ached and became flakey. I had to use this product in addition to a moisturizing treatment which was rather difficult to manage.
I love these! They are super easy to use. Every morning. Every night. When ever! Even when your out and about! They leave my skin feeling fresh and clean. Must have.
Sydney A.
Richardson, TX
I have really oily skin and I love how it strips away all the oil from the day or before my day starts and really feels like my skin has been cleansed for a fresh start
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back