BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angelique A.
This is awesome if you like a burn . These make your face feel so clean . I bought This at Walmart and it's kinda harsh on the skin but I don't mind that . Definitely very effective and I would buy again
Allie S.
I love this product it has minimized my pores a lot which a have many problems with you can find it at most stores it's not something super exclusive. But it does leave a very dry finish even with moisturizer.
Abby S.
Louisville, KY
They did clean and remove oils but I feel they didn't do much for any acne spots I had and did kind of dry my skin. I know it isn't much of a spot treatment, but I feel like they didn't do a whole lot.
Olivia F.
Mishawaka, IN
I used to use these a lot, but not really that much anymore. I was pleasantly surprised by how they helped, but it was not quite strong enough to help me with my problems.
Stephanie B.
Mishawaka, IN
Tried these but they weren't as effective as washing my face with a wash. I felt more like I was just spreading the oil and skin cells around rather than washing them away.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
This may work for some folks everyone's skin is different. For my skin it only made it dry. Overnight i wake up with an oily face and new pimples not a good product for me.
Nicole M.
Worcester, MA
I buy these when my skin breaks out. Solves the problem quickly. Only downside is the cost. I recently switched to another brand thats about half the cost and works better.
Maddie O.
doesn't clear acne at all, it makes me face super red, angry, and dry. also it makes my eyes water and the smell is terrible, I only use it after workouts as a quick fix before I can fully wash my face.
Nicole S.
Killeen, TX
I use these to pre cleanse . They work well. I have no complaints about them at all. I use these to pre cleanse . They work well. I have no complaints about them at all.
Kristina P.
Toms River, NJ
These work great when you need that clean feeling on your face and need it done quickly! I love that you can usually find a coupon to use with them as well making the value for your buck amazing.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue