BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Victoria P.
I love these when I am traveling or just having a lazy day. I feel like I can wipe my face with these and not have to worry so much about all the oil and dirt lying on my face!
jenna l.
Townsend, MA
I love these things! They are awesome, I carry some in my purse, keep a pack at work, and one at home. They come in handy and they leave your face feeling wonderful afterwards.
Angelique A.
This is awesome if you like a burn . These make your face feel so clean . I bought This at Walmart and it's kinda harsh on the skin but I don't mind that . Definitely very effective and I would buy again
Erin B.
PHENOMENAL PRODUCT! I love it. All my friends and I use it, we actually toss them around to each other at sleepovers to use! They feel fresh on my face and tingly, love it.
Brittany J.
Fresno, TX
I thought it was helping my skin at first and so I kept using it. It was the only thing I was using it and it caused really bad irritation on my face. Never buying it again!
Katie H.
Portland, OR
I do not use this product every day but use it when I start to break out. I also use it on my upper arms because I tend to get those pesky red bumps. It is great on my arms!
Kelsey J.
Chandler, AZ
These pads were effective, but I preferred a different brand. They were great for quick, cleansing of the face and removing makeup. Easy to travel with, and pack. Also great for after a sweat session.
Olivia F.
Mishawaka, IN
I used to use these a lot, but not really that much anymore. I was pleasantly surprised by how they helped, but it was not quite strong enough to help me with my problems.
Abby S.
Louisville, KY
They did clean and remove oils but I feel they didn't do much for any acne spots I had and did kind of dry my skin. I know it isn't much of a spot treatment, but I feel like they didn't do a whole lot.
Allie S.
I love this product it has minimized my pores a lot which a have many problems with you can find it at most stores it's not something super exclusive. But it does leave a very dry finish even with moisturizer.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue