BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Kelsey W.
Cartersville, GA
Tones fast and clears acne. Since I've started using this product my acne scaring has been less noticeable my foundation goes on so much smoothr gets off all the left over makeup.
Alayna M.
Rutland, VT
These pads felt like they were working for my skin because of the tingly and cooling sensation, but I didn't seem to find any improvement in my skin. They did although work well to get rid of oil on a bare face.
Takarra H.
Very easy to use. I love to keep my face cleaning routine very simple. And keep this in rotation. It's affordable and works well. I would definitely keep this product in my rotation. Leaves you face feeling refreshed!
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
The chemicals used are too strong, my eyes water when I used this product. It does fight acne, but the chemicals used are too strong for me and leave my skin feeling dry and irritated.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
I always love the cleansing pads because I feel like they work so well! They are packed with the acne treatment and I can notice a difference within the first few days. I always love to use this product before bed.
Allie S.
Owatonna, MN
These smell HORRIBLE but they do a really good job of minimizing my pores and making my face feel super clean. No residue after use either which I love. I wouldn't suggest this to someone with very sensitive skin.
jessica p.
Some days when i don't have time to wash my face or want to get rid of any dirt or oil before i put on my makeup, this is my go to. It really does help heal and rid of acne problems.
Chelsey K.
Des Moines, IA
I use this product with Cetaphil and has helped me get rid of my acne. I not only use this for that purpose but it also is great to get rid of the oil and extra makeup off your face.
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
Works very well to clear breakouts but may burn your skin depending on your sensitivity level. I have pretty bad acne and sensitive skin so this didn't cut it for me but it could probably work for you if you get a breakout every once and a while.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
@clearasil I really like how you can feel this product working into your skin without drying your skin out. It took out some of my dark acne spots of my skin. This is amazing for my combination skin.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue