BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
I purchased this product in the past and I noticed that they were way too harsh for my skin. I do not consider myself to have sensitive skin, so I don't know what was going on. They left me with red, dry, itchy skin. I would not buy this product again.
Lindsey L.
I really do like these Clearasil cleansing pads.  They have a strong odor, but it doesn't stay on your face after you use it.  It cleansed my skin really well, and didn't dry my face out too bad.  The price is a little expensive, but honestly worth the cost.
Abbey C.
I was very disappointed with this product. It burned my have very bad. And it is more on the pricey side. I'm not a fan of clearasil products. It didn't meet my expectations at all. People always rave about their product but I just didn't love it.
Lynn H.
Used these for the longest time ... Until they obviously changed an ingredient or something. Made my face extremely dry & made me break out even more than before!
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
I find that these work well in clearing up acne fast, but the effect is not long lasting. The product gets rid of pimples but does not keep them away. I have also found that it dries out my skin pretty fast.
Rose R.
I've used these a few times. It's okay, doesn't make a huge difference IMO. It's drying and burns a little. My hubby once got a really bad reaction to these pads. His face got super red and broke out in tiny bumps. Probably not the best of you're a little sensitive.
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
I like using the after I have been working out or whenever I need to deep clean there is a little burn as in with any astringent the bright colors really caught my eye very effective not dissapointing at all
Marissa J.
Lincoln Alabama
I used this stuff before I go to bed at night or a day when I'm not wearing make up and it makes my face feel really really fresh and clean but I have noticed that sometimes it makes my face a little oily.. but other than that its a great product
Katherine H.
W Lafayette, IN
These are a nice small size so you can wipe your forehead and cheeks quickly and easily or use them to remove makeup, but I always have to be careful because it has a stronger scent to it (because of the acne fighting component) and it can sometimes irritate my eyes.
Wendy C.
Wailuku, HI
Get product to have . Very good . Love the cooling sensation to this . Drenched in the serum that it has . Last very long . And the price matches the quality of the product! Give this product a 5 star review !
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue