BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maleana H.
Love them Love them Love them!!!! can't go. day without them. I m currently out and it saddens me I haven't found the time to get more. I carry them everywhere with me. they work and they make a difference in my face.
Catherine A.
I have used these pads for over two years now. I use them twice a day and once before I go to bed. They reduce redness and acne in almost just ONE night. They make my face feel rejuvenated and I can feel it working against the pesky pimples! MY FAVORITE!
Alex Y.
Lincoln, NE
Although my skin doesn't respond as well to salicylic acid, these pads are great to keep breakouts at bay. They don't do the best job of getting rid of acne but they do do a very nice job of keeping acne away!! Plus they're affordable which is always nice.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
My daughters use these pads and swear by them. One does not get breakouts at all anymore, and the other daughter gets them few and far between. What they like about them, is if they do get pimples they are gone in no time at all! Strongly recommend!
Victoria P.
Mount Holly, NJ
I used this during middle school. They work great for drying out acne-prone skin but they are harsh on skin. They burn and caused my skin to turn red. I would not recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Holly D.
This does great in cleaning my face after a long day or workout at the gym. I use ever night and morning. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin, as the product is strong and would probably dry you out.
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
I love these, they last a long time and they are a great cleanser and they feel great after use. I keep these on hand, I love the packaging it caught my eye in the store. I usually get them at Walmart or Kmart.
hannah c.
Somerset, KY
I have never really been impressed with these. I used them in high school and they dry your face out, leaving it more prone to clogged pores and blackheads. It also left my face feeling sticky and not very clean.
Arina I.
Shippensburg, PA
These little wipe things were pretty nice, at first they burned my face but i got used to it and it wasnt bad. I wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin. It does have a little bit of a chemically scent but it really did dry up all my oil and i loved it
Chanel J.
I don't use them regularly, but so far, I haven't noticed any change. Also, I feel apprehensive about how harsh they seem... putting them on my face hurts my eyes. I feel like maybe there's something better out there that is more natural and effective
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue