BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Victoria P.
Mount Holly, NJ
I used this during middle school. They work great for drying out acne-prone skin but they are harsh on skin. They burn and caused my skin to turn red. I would not recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Alex Y.
Lincoln, NE
Although my skin doesn't respond as well to salicylic acid, these pads are great to keep breakouts at bay. They don't do the best job of getting rid of acne but they do do a very nice job of keeping acne away!! Plus they're affordable which is always nice.
Maleana H.
Love them Love them Love them!!!! can't go. day without them. I m currently out and it saddens me I haven't found the time to get more. I carry them everywhere with me. they work and they make a difference in my face.
hannah c.
Somerset, KY
I have never really been impressed with these. I used them in high school and they dry your face out, leaving it more prone to clogged pores and blackheads. It also left my face feeling sticky and not very clean.
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
I love these, they last a long time and they are a great cleanser and they feel great after use. I keep these on hand, I love the packaging it caught my eye in the store. I usually get them at Walmart or Kmart.
Lynn H.
Used these for the longest time ... Until they obviously changed an ingredient or something. Made my face extremely dry & made me break out even more than before!
Abbey C.
I was very disappointed with this product. It burned my have very bad. And it is more on the pricey side. I'm not a fan of clearasil products. It didn't meet my expectations at all. People always rave about their product but I just didn't love it.
Arina I.
Shippensburg, PA
These little wipe things were pretty nice, at first they burned my face but i got used to it and it wasnt bad. I wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin. It does have a little bit of a chemically scent but it really did dry up all my oil and i loved it
Chanel J.
I don't use them regularly, but so far, I haven't noticed any change. Also, I feel apprehensive about how harsh they seem... putting them on my face hurts my eyes. I feel like maybe there's something better out there that is more natural and effective
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
I purchased this product in the past and I noticed that they were way too harsh for my skin. I do not consider myself to have sensitive skin, so I don't know what was going on. They left me with red, dry, itchy skin. I would not buy this product again.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back