BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Jesi M.
Fort Worth, TX
I can see how these can be very effective for cleansing but it irritated my sensitive skin more than anything. It stung & left my face red & inflamed. I wouldn't purchase again but everyone's skin is different, it works great for my mom & two brothers.
Alex Y.
Lincoln, NE
Although my skin doesn't respond as well to salicylic acid, these pads are great to keep breakouts at bay. They don't do the best job of getting rid of acne but they do do a very nice job of keeping acne away!! Plus they're affordable which is always nice.
Meghan T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I have used these for 8 years, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon! i don't have too many acne issues, but when I do break out these are what i use, and I use them everyday to keep my face clean and feeling fresh!
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
My daughters use these pads and swear by them. One does not get breakouts at all anymore, and the other daughter gets them few and far between. What they like about them, is if they do get pimples they are gone in no time at all! Strongly recommend!
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
I purchased this product in the past and I noticed that they were way too harsh for my skin. I do not consider myself to have sensitive skin, so I don't know what was going on. They left me with red, dry, itchy skin. I would not buy this product again.
Lynn H.
Used these for the longest time ... Until they obviously changed an ingredient or something. Made my face extremely dry & made me break out even more than before!
hannah c.
Somerset, KY
I have never really been impressed with these. I used them in high school and they dry your face out, leaving it more prone to clogged pores and blackheads. It also left my face feeling sticky and not very clean.
Arina I.
Shippensburg, PA
These little wipe things were pretty nice, at first they burned my face but i got used to it and it wasnt bad. I wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin. It does have a little bit of a chemically scent but it really did dry up all my oil and i loved it
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
I love these, they last a long time and they are a great cleanser and they feel great after use. I keep these on hand, I love the packaging it caught my eye in the store. I usually get them at Walmart or Kmart.
Chanel J.
I don't use them regularly, but so far, I haven't noticed any change. Also, I feel apprehensive about how harsh they seem... putting them on my face hurts my eyes. I feel like maybe there's something better out there that is more natural and effective
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Walmart