BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Jourdan P.
Dayton, OH
Love these wipes! They work great at removing dirt and oil from skin and giving face a soft refreshed feeling. I would recommend to others to buy this product and try it out! The packaging is nice and many clothes come in one package so you don't run out super fast!
amber h.
Diamond
I use these throughout the day and in between my morning and evening cleansings and since I'm acne prone this had helped with my oily skin, I recommend this product.
Nazira B.
Bensalem, PA
This product was used by my 18-year-old in the house and it really dried out his skin and did not work well for him at all. We tried it on his face and on his back acne. I was not impressed
Kayla H.
Monticello, GA
These are my go to acne treatment when I have break outs. I have really annoying under the skin acne that never really comes to a head. This product is amazing at taking care of those!! Also, the amount of extra oil and grossness it removes from my skin is GREAT!
Ying L.
I have mix feelings about this product only because i find that sometimes it works really well and then other times not so much. The smell is pretty pleasant unlike other acne pads that have a really strong smell but this does work really well when it does works!
Chloe B.
Lehi, UT
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I've had stubborn blackheads for years and after trying so many facial creams I was finally able to get rid of them! Leaves the skin feeling fresh, at a great price! I will be a buyer of clearasil for years!! I buy their products every month
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
I liked these for my teenager who gets acne a lot & stays pretty busy in sports! She can take these at school in her locker,gym bag,purse or even at home on the counter! Leaves her skin shiny,clean & refreshed after these & so handy to use!
Zulema U.
Great product! I have very oily skin, especially on my nose & chin. This product is gentle on skin and leaves it feeling clean. It was very effective. Highly recommend!
Tori b.
These are good for specific spots on your skin. I have very sensitive skin and it is too harsh to clean my entire face with. This works well on certain problem areas but I would not recommend as an overall facial cleanser
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
These are great but to be honest my skin is so oily that after using solely the pads for the entire container there wasn't a big enough difference between the pads and a bottle of 75 cent rubbing alcohol and cotton balls.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue