BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Jessica F.
I bought this not long ago at walmart but im not really a fan of it. It was a little to rough on my skin. It irritated my skin a little and the smell was kind of strong. I honestly wouldn't buy it again and i wouldn't recommend it to people with sensitive skin like mine.
Isabella I.
They are so easy to just take for traveling and going to the gym. I do feel like it isn't for dry skin. It is a good value for what you get and cheap for a skincare product. I have used this many times just because it's so easy just to bring with you. I would buy again.
Skylar B.
This is a very good roguish and I would recommend it! It helps your face feel very clean and refreshed after a long day. Not that expensive- I would say it's worth the cost. I would buy it again.
Jade B.
Cincinnati, OH
It does burn when I use it but other than that, it is a great product to use to get rid of acne and get makeup off. I can tell a difference when I don't use the product for a period of time verses when I do use the product daily.
Amanda P.
Madawaska, ME
I love this product. I use it concurrently with the rapid clear face wash and I love both of them! No complaints other than slight tingling, but I feel fresh and radiant afterwards. Great for cleansing after a sweaty sports match.
Jourdan P.
Dayton, OH
Love these wipes! They work great at removing dirt and oil from skin and giving face a soft refreshed feeling. I would recommend to others to buy this product and try it out! The packaging is nice and many clothes come in one package so you don't run out super fast!
Kat T.
Mchenry, IL
Yep these are great. One side of the round is slightly scratchy so it exfoliates as you are applying the medicine. These definitely help prevent and treat my breakouts.
Alyssa F.
I really like this product because it gets rid of my acne very quickly but I do have a dry face so it tends to dry it out more but overall I still enjoy this product. I would recommend it if you're having trouble with acne
Megan R.
I used to use these things when my acne was REALLY bad. It would help a lot, but my face would dry out a lot also. I used to not use moisturizers due to my face being so sensitive. Glad to say I found one that works with my skin.
Elissa H.
Poway, CA
This is not for sensitive skin at all. It made my face red and a little puffy, but only for an hour or so after I used it. I would recommend using this at night so your face will have time to clam down. It cleared up some of my acne though so that's a plus :)
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue