BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I used these as a young teen and they were great for removing dirt and oil from my skin to prevent breakouts. Now that I am older my skin has become sensitive and these are a bit to harsh to use. I recommend these to those who have a very oily complexion.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
These burned the heck out of my face! I know they contain some natural ingredients but they are way too concentrated for my sensitive skin. The pads themselves are very scratchy and ended up just scratching my skin instead of exfoliating. Do not recommend.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
You can feel these cleaning your skin, but they just didn't clear my skin like I expected. The price isn't bad. It's super harsh on your skin though. My skin is sensitive and I had to curb it back to every other day because it made my face super red like it was burned. The packaging is great though.
Julie P.
Southampton, PA
Great product for spot treating. I also love running these over my face after a hot day to get off extra sweat and oil! Smell can be a bit intense if you are sensitive to smell. Great to use around your nose area.
Jessica G.
Brownsville, TX
Pads are soft and gentle. They clean deeply and leave the skin feeling refreshing. The price was affordable. Use it on a daily basis to cleanse truly. Yes it did meet my expectations on the quality. I belive it is suitable and good how it is provided.
Sarah P.
Parma, OH
I noticed minimal improvement to my skin overtime, but it definitely stung when I applied. I like the concept, but I think there are other products out there that do something similar.
Estefania E.
Bronx, NY
These pads are great. I like using them because even though I wash my face daily, it takes impurities that I might miss. The tingly feeling allows my face to feel extremely clean and refreshed. At times, it can sting but nevertheless, it's a great product.
Sophia A.
Wow these are amazing!
They really help with drying out pimples and not leaving a scar. Its easy to apply and there's no stinging aftereffect. I think these have significantly helped with my breakouts.
Cayanna M.
Nitro
I really like these. They do reduce redness and blemish size very quickly but they are very drying and if you don't like that tingle you won't like these. It's not as harsh as alcohol but it's still there. They did clear up my acne really quickly though. I've repurchased them several times
Mackenzie F.
Spokane, WA
Cleans skin thoroughly. Use can lead to over-drying. Can sting if used on any open wounds (zips, scratches, etc) I love to use this when my skin is acting up, or after a work out.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue