BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
I have tried so many products and deed going to the facial cleanser isle! I have tried all acne products and by far this is the best! I'll use it on my face and as it says it visibly reduces pimples it amazing!'
Karina P.
Midland , TX
These work well and are really strong they take away what my soap didn't do when I wash my face. Isn't pricey and helps a lot with my acne. Comes with 90 pads so it lasts me a good amount of time! Wish it didn't smell so strong but overall great product
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
Honestly these kind of had a little tingly feeling and made my face red I know it was cleaning but it gave me a rash yes it worked and everything but it didn't work as well as I was hoping for me
Abbey M.
Not my most favorite. I have dry skin and it's very hard for me to find a good acne product that doesn't take forever to put on and even longer to get results. They dried out my forehead, wasn't that supposed to be the oiliest part of your face? Not very good for dry skin.
Abbe  F.
Findlay, OH
Love love love these! As most I struggled with acne for a long time, I thought I'd tried everything. I stumbled upon these around 2 years ago and I haven't used anything since. They have a great price and work extremely well to clean acne. Never felt better about myself!
Abant B.
Concord, CA
I'm always looking for those face wipes or pads that just take away all the extra oil on my face and leave me refreshed. I had high hopes for these ones but they just didn't do it for me. They left a residue on my face that I hated and had to wash off, making the pads themselves useless, and they didn't remove as much oil and buildup from my face as I wanted them to.
Ellie C.
Lexington
I love the scent of these! I hate pads like this that have an overly chemically scent that is overwhelming to your skin. They work incredibly well and I can feel it drying out my acne marks. Love for quick on the go as well.
Ana R.
Ashtabula , OH
These are like little magic in a wipe! I use this for when I feel a breakout coming in, and they greatly reduce the redness and swelling on my face. I use them nightly to get rid of all the gunk on my face after a long day. I even use it on my boyfriend sometimes! ;)
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I tried this out during my teen years and it worked out perfectly for the longest time. But now if I would use them it won't work on me for whatever reason only the expensive stuff works on me.
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
I normally use the regular Clearasil pads (not the Rapid Action ones) but I had a coupon for these so I decided to try them out. Surprisingly they burned my skin, unlike the regular ones. Although they work well, I will not be buying these again due to the burning.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue