BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey L.
I live off of these, they're my nightly face wash, and I use them on my chest and back also to get a clean feeling. The ultra ones sting more and can't be used on eyes to remove eye makeup (probably not recommended anyways). Quick and easy for a fast pick me up, when my face is feeling groggy.
Allison B.
Harrison, MI
I have had problems with break outs across my stomach since I have had kids anf could never find anything that could help me. So I thought it was worth a shot and found out These cleansing pads are amazing! My go to product for any problem area on my whole body, love love love these things!
Alex D.
Vanleer, TN
I like these pads for when my skin is having issues and I'm getting spots/zits. It does burn my skin and eyes, but it works on my ance and oil. I used to use this on my chest and shoulders for ance when I was in high school. I always use it on my boyfriend's back ance. It's GREAT for that! I try to use sparingly on my face since it's very drying and makes my skin tight. Moisturizing right after burns too.
Erica Z.
Bronx, NY
These can be hell on sensitive skin, but they really do get everything. my one complaint is price. you don't get much in a package, especially when you consider someone like me who will use these twice a day. I would much rather buy a regular toner and cotton rounds, I get more use out of them
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
I generally really like this product. however even though my skin tends to get more oily as seasons change; this product is very drying on my t zone. i have to make sure to use my moisturizer on my nose especially or else my nose will peel and crack. my pore size and acne has definitely improved.
Katie G.
Spring Green, WI
My new favorite acne fighting wipes. I use this after I use makeup wipes at the end of the day to make sure my skin is extra clean and in the morning to get rid of the oil and such from the night. Doesn't leave any residue and has so far been working really well on my very acne prone skin.
Ashley R.
Paintsville, KY
When I was younger no with oily skin I loved these. Now that I'm older and have dry skin I wouldn't recommend. They seem to dry me out even more. If you have a real out and must use them I suggest only spot use don't use all over your face.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
I used these all the time in my teen years and they definitely worked wonders for my acne prone skin. I like this brand though it seems lesser known and is definitely affordable. I have not used these products as much as an adult just because my skin type changed slightly but I would recommend them to anyone struggling with acne and definitely good for teens.
Brightan S.
San Francisco, CA
I effing love these acne cleansing pads!
The texture is so amazing! Grabs all the dirt and oil off my skin in one pass! The smell of the cleanser is pleasant. Doesn't hurt my nostrils. No sting. It doesn't feel like chemical burns being rubbed with a cheese grator.
I have very sensitive skin. I really love this product. Keeps me blemish free and confident.
Gretchen R.
London, London
I have quite acne-prone skin, I always have - and I have been searching high and low to find something to help get rid of my active breakouts.This product has truly gone above and beyond for me, not only has it gotten rid of basically all of my active acne in a short time, but it's smoothed my skin from the acne scars that I've gotten over the years. 100% recommend.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue