BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
Honestly these kind of had a little tingly feeling and made my face red I know it was cleaning but it gave me a rash yes it worked and everything but it didn't work as well as I was hoping for me
Kate K.
I swear on these pads. They keep my skin SO clear. I swipe one on every morning and night and I never break out. When I do start to on my shoulders or neck, I treat the breakout with these and it's gone in 2 days! I LOVE these.
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA
I get bad acne and I had no idea what I was gonna use so I ended up trying clearsil the 12 hour rapid action stuff and it worked. I hated that my.lid broke off mine quickly. It seemed to work and want drying or harsh. I wish it would tingle more to let me know it was working
Kim T.
Baltimore, MD
I've used this product religiously since middle school and notice a huge difference in my skin if I even stop using it for just a few days. I don't have a serious problem with acne, but this takes care of any problems I do have and I love that you can FEEL it working :)
Tara D.
Friendswood, TX
The pads are very rough and burn my skin. I don't have very sensitive skin so this wasn't what I expected. I bought this at HEB, so it was very easy to find. It worked great but it burned and felt like it was damaging my skin.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
I have tried so many products and deed going to the facial cleanser isle! I have tried all acne products and by far this is the best! I'll use it on my face and as it says it visibly reduces pimples it amazing!'
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
I normally use the regular Clearasil pads (not the Rapid Action ones) but I had a coupon for these so I decided to try them out. Surprisingly they burned my skin, unlike the regular ones. Although they work well, I will not be buying these again due to the burning.
Alexis Marie M.
Lakeville, MA
If your looking for a simple way to get rid of your acne or keep your face clear of acne I highly recommend this product. I use to get extremely bad acne and I've tried everything. This stuff works and is extremely easy to use. I use it before I go to bed at night.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I tried this out during my teen years and it worked out perfectly for the longest time. But now if I would use them it won't work on me for whatever reason only the expensive stuff works on me.
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
This product is great however it can be pretty drying on the skin. I've used this product multiple times when I experience breakouts. I recommend using this only twice a week and moisturize right after you've used it. It truly does act fast and gets rid of my breakouts. Do not over use this product! Other than that I do recommend this product.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back