BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
These worked alright before my skin was resistent to them. I have to say, I never went to bed with a breakout and just woke up without it with these, but they did help a little with inflammation and redness. My breakouts usually subsided by morningtime.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
I use these on my shoulders and back because that's the only place I really ever break out and it seems to really help but I don't use it on my face because it smells way to chemically for me and burns my eyes.
Kirsten H.
I tried these pads for a while and I can honestly say, I was not very pleased with them. They really did nothing to help keep acne away and always made my face feel dried out. I switched to a different brand and it saved my face!!!
Susan D.
Renton, WA
I used to use oxy clean pads but found it to make my skin irritable. ever since then i started to use Clearasil and it works wonders to my face. especially for those with sensitive skin. i feel as though it does do the trick as to reducing acne appearance. And it really gets all the gunk from my face in all of a days of work.
Liz V.
These dried out my skin pretty bad and burned a little if not washed off right away. I think it's the deep pore pad that it need should to be more intense. It smelt a little like rubbing alcohol. Maybe too strong for my skin type
Cayleigh C.
These were waaaay to harsh for my skin personally. It has a very strong smell to it. I do have sensitive skin and I am not prone to heavy breakouts so maybe it just wasn't the product for me. some of my friends live for this product
Bree C.
New Phila, OH
Not the best product. I used it on my face and it made my redness and acne worse. I bought this at the dollar store and it was pretty expensive just to leave a harsh effect on my face. Have not tried any other product like this.
Megan Y.
I love these pads for when your face is grease in college, sometimes you don't have time for a full face wash. These are perfect for on the go, early mornings, when your really tried right before bed or just in the middle of the day. They clean up your face without leaving it overly dry while cleaning up all the oils.
Ashley S.
I use one pad every night after showering on my face and neck. I have oily skin so I this dries my blemishes up without over doing it. It gets all the makeup/oil/dirt etc. off instantly. I love this product and recommend it.
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
I tried using these a while back but I honestly did not see the difference and I felt like I was just wiping my face with a sting lol. The sting probably means it was doing something right but I didn't see any improvements.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue