BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
These pads were far from impressive. They were on the pricey side full price. They had a very strong odor of alcohol and chemicals. It was disappointing and made my face super dry afterwards. Not recommended.
Fallon K.
I am a mom of 4 so taking a shower every day isn't really an option. neither is washing my face. these are the perfect in between option to keep my face clean and they work great. the smell isn't too strong, and they don't seem to dry my face as much as several other brands have.
Sierra V.
Chaska, MN
These are great for clearing up the skin and pores. They leave your skin with a clean tingly feeling. Be careful not to overuse these or your skin will become very dry. Overall though great product and I would recommend trying it out.
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
This work pretty well for acne and blemishes. The down fall is, it can really dry out your face, so be careful to only use them when needed, and not all over your face if not necessary. I am also not impressed with clearasil's prices, I feel like they're pricey for what they are.
Jordan C.
Greenville, NC
I personally like these wipes because of the extra dirt they remove from my skin with gentle exfoliation. They are a decent price and the packaging looks medicinal but I will say the wipes a slightly harsh and leave your skin feeling dry. You can definitely feel the action and don't get too close to your eyes because it will burn.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
pores along my nose chin and neck become clogged and enlarged taking care of my kids all day I do not have time for a fancy face skin care routine like I used to. I feel fresh and clean and my skin looks great after using the pore scrub
Gabi S.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this product! It doesn't just wipe the surface clean, it gets down deep into your skin and gets all the dirt out and left over makeup. It also does wonders for break outs, and it is not drying whatsoever! I buy this product over and over again and I am always happy with it.
Nat F.
I have very oily and acne prone skin. This is one of my all time favorite products. Convenient, easy to use, and effective. You can see all the dirt and residue it removes from your face. Although, if you don't have acne prone skin or a current break out, it may be very drying.
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX
These deep pore pads are actually good! It's is very quick to apply! I bought these at Walmart. I am a repeat user. It is effective and I like that it has its own pad instead of using a cotton ball.
yolanda B.
Bronx , NY
I bought this product not so long ago due to bad breakouts in my chin. I must that That is worked very well. The next day it was barley there and I couldn't of been more happy. It also has gotten rid of small bumps that I had in my forehead. It smells a lot like alcohol which might be a issue if you have very sensitive skin.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Walmart