BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Cayleigh C.
These were waaaay to harsh for my skin personally. It has a very strong smell to it. I do have sensitive skin and I am not prone to heavy breakouts so maybe it just wasn't the product for me. some of my friends live for this product
Kirsten H.
I tried these pads for a while and I can honestly say, I was not very pleased with them. They really did nothing to help keep acne away and always made my face feel dried out. I switched to a different brand and it saved my face!!!
Liz V.
These dried out my skin pretty bad and burned a little if not washed off right away. I think it's the deep pore pad that it need should to be more intense. It smelt a little like rubbing alcohol. Maybe too strong for my skin type
Bree C.
New Phila, OH
Not the best product. I used it on my face and it made my redness and acne worse. I bought this at the dollar store and it was pretty expensive just to leave a harsh effect on my face. Have not tried any other product like this.
Megan Y.
I love these pads for when your face is grease in college, sometimes you don't have time for a full face wash. These are perfect for on the go, early mornings, when your really tried right before bed or just in the middle of the day. They clean up your face without leaving it overly dry while cleaning up all the oils.
Amira S.
Harrisonburg, VA
i use this on my bacne and i noticed an improvement within a week. after two weeks of consistent use, most of my body acne was gone. it's worth every penny. it does dry out your skin a bit but it's a price i'm willing to pay to have clear skin.
Ashley S.
I use one pad every night after showering on my face and neck. I have oily skin so I this dries my blemishes up without over doing it. It gets all the makeup/oil/dirt etc. off instantly. I love this product and recommend it.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
Every since i have been using these, my face has not been breaking out as bad. I notice minimal amounts of blackheads on my face and as well as blemishes. These are very effective and i would recommend for others to try out
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
I tried using these a while back but I honestly did not see the difference and I felt like I was just wiping my face with a sting lol. The sting probably means it was doing something right but I didn't see any improvements.
Melissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this pads. Personally, I think they serve their purpose. The. Texture of the pads help lift up any dirt on your skin, while applying an acne solution. The reason why I rated it low is because they don't last very long. The solution can dry out with in a matter of days if you're not carefully storing it.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue