BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Ivona S.
Love these cleansing pads! I typically use this product after I remove my make up at night. It exceeded my expectations. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and squeaky clean. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, especially my fellow makeup addicts like myself.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
I used to use this product when I was a teenager to "prevent acne" so I thought it actually irritated my skin. Sometimes using things to prevent ends up being a bad idea for sensitive skin. This actually was a lesson learned for me and I found out my skin type! I'm sensitive lol. The one thing I can say is it has a fresh feeling!
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
These worked alright before my skin was resistent to them. I have to say, I never went to bed with a breakout and just woke up without it with these, but they did help a little with inflammation and redness. My breakouts usually subsided by morningtime.
Samantha D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
I have fairly oily skin and have breakouts regularly. I use the clearasil face wash daily but it still wasn't enough. I saw these and decided to give them a try, they say rapid action but I don't find that they work really fast but if you continuously use them they work amazing. It helps clear up my acne and when I use these after washing my face you can see all the nasty gunk that was still on my face.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to use these all the time. They are very effective in removing dirt from deep within your pores. I wouldn't recommend extended use; give your skin breaks in between uses as salicylic acid can be harsh on skin amd tens to dry you out.
BRANDY B.
Miramar , FL
I have been buying this product since June 2006. It met my expectations and it really does work in 3 days always (in my experience). It's worth the money, particularly for teenagers.
Julia G.
I use this product when I have a breakout.  It takes a couple of days but I notice the product helps with my skin.  The only problem I notice with the pads is when I use them around my eyes I tend to notice a stinging feeling.
Susan D.
Renton, WA
I used to use oxy clean pads but found it to make my skin irritable. ever since then i started to use Clearasil and it works wonders to my face. especially for those with sensitive skin. i feel as though it does do the trick as to reducing acne appearance. And it really gets all the gunk from my face in all of a days of work.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I used to use these pads all the time to help cleanse my face! I used them for years actually! I love the packaging because it's simple and easy plus they are priced great but I will not buy these every again! After using them for so long I realized how bad they were the cause of drying out my skin! Plus the chemicals are way to high to be used on anyone's face healthily! I would never recommend this product!
Kirsten H.
I tried these pads for a while and I can honestly say, I was not very pleased with them. They really did nothing to help keep acne away and always made my face feel dried out. I switched to a different brand and it saved my face!!!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue