BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Omo I.
I really enjoyed these. They'd clean my face quick and easy and I usually get them from Target. Opposite of what the commercials say my pimples to not go down or away after a couple of hours of using Clearasil. It's a great product and cleans my face quickly, though.
Kassondra D.
Plainville , CT
I've been using this stuff for years, it works amazingly at keeping your pores tight so you don't get any blackheads or blemishes. I use this after removing my makeup, it's like using a facial scrub and leaves my face feeling clean and clear of breakouts
Allyson S.
Traverse city, Mi
I love using these first thing in the morning. Sometimes I wake up with a greasy face and these work perfectly. These are also great to put in your gym bag as a quick post workout shower facial treatment. I will definitely be buying these again soon.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This product is amazing. Every time I use these pads my face feels like a refreshed oasis. They clean my face so good. I use them on a day to day basis and my face has really cleared up. I would definitely repurchase this item and highly recommend it.
Daniel H.
Las Vegas, NV
These product would make skin break out even more and really dry it out and give me red spots
Wasn't effective at all very disappointed at it .
Packageing was colorfully
Sarah M.
I have always loved Clearasil Pads... the feeling on my face after I have used one or two.... its just clean. Simple. I feel like its really cleaning my pores and getting rid of anything that shouldn't be there. This is a product I have been using since high school...and its tried, tested and true by me! LOVE IT!
Darian S.
Evansville, IN
Gets all the oil and dirt out of your face with one or two cleansing pads. Clean feeling afterwards and when I don't use the cleansing pads after removing my makeup, it feels as if I still have everything on my face. Highly recommend for anybody with oily skin.
Anna B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I like these for an easy clean up! When I don't wear make up and too lazy to wash my face just an easy wipe from these does the trick! I bought them at Walmart! Only thing that was a con is they dried up my face. I feel that's expected tho!
Deann A.
Evanston, IN
It BURNS! I wish this product had a positive effect and didn't burn your skin and bring tears to your eyes from the chemicals. I have used Clearasil numerous time and am never 100% satisfied. I'll be trying a product that's easier on my skin.?
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great product! A little pricey! Helps to get bacteria and dirt out of the skin! You can buy it at Walmart or target! Gentle and refreshing on the skin! Doesn't leave your skin irritated maybe a little red! Doesn't have a scent! Feels clean!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue