BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
These feel so cleansing to me. Nothing is better than being able to feel the cleanser working on your face and that is what you get with these little pads!! Have used these on and off for years now. A little pricey which is why I took off a star but probably worth it. I would recommend.
Jessie M.
Temperance, MI
If you have acne issues like I do them this is a must have. I have noticed my face is much clearer after using this product. It lessens the red bumps if you are prone to get those. It's pretty affordable I got it at target and its small enough to carry around in your purse which I like
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
My absolute favorite face cleansing pad! It feels great and leaves you feeling very clean but not dry at all. They also smell great; I can use one without feeling like my boyfriend will cringe at the smell of my face (he uses them too). My only complaint is that it doesn't get off all makeup at once. I also use a cleanser afterwards and that takes care of everything. I would definitely recommend it!
Javae D.
Santa Barbara, CA
Great product! It really gets all the dirt and oil off your face. It's a great price and last me a few months. I've been using it for a few years and I have pretty clear skin. The packaging keeps the pads moist so you get your money's worth. Would definitely recommend to others.
Jazmin C.
I've used Clearasil products for the past year and I can say I do notice a difference in my skin however I only like certain products from Clearasil.I like the Daily Facial Scrub Wash, which is an acne wash with the exfoliating beads. another product I like is the Daily acne Wash /Mask it was a blue color and was amazingly cooling and soothing ❤. I also like these pads to dry out larger and newer pimples, on clear clean skin I never see a difference. It is. Wet drying so I gave it 4 out of 5
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
These are good to get the dirt out but i feel like it can dry your skin if you use it all around your face, which was how i would use it. The pads were a bit harsh since it fells like little rocks are scrapping your face but I'm not sure if thats the dirt coming out of the pores..
Karly w.
Overland Park, KS
I have a household full of boys, teenage boys. We buy these and they are simple enough to use that they actually use them. My husband and I also use them. Becuase just over 30 doesn't mean cleaning your face stops. Good product, last a long time and no messy tubes of stuff.
Karalynn B.
These work well for one thing: drying out your skin. This usually leads to pimples drying out, but not always. It is definitely harsh on the skin. Given the price, it is not always worth buying. They don't work overnight, so don't expect to have clear skin the next morning.
Maleana H.
It is easy to carry around and it works. It has prevented many breakouts and cleaned my skin. I figured d it doesn't really reduce the pimple size or redness but it is a great cleaning pad. I use them to remove my foundation makeup and after a shower and it removes so much dirt left on skin. I love them even though the smell is a little over powering as you bring it closer to your face.
Amelia Z.
These pads are great for taking the oil off of your skin! They are however very potent in smell, and leave a tingling (and sometimes burning) sensation on your skin that can last for a very long time. The product accomplishes what it advertises, but it does not come without its share of cons.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue