BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Amelia Z.
These pads are great for taking the oil off of your skin! They are however very potent in smell, and leave a tingling (and sometimes burning) sensation on your skin that can last for a very long time. The product accomplishes what it advertises, but it does not come without its share of cons.
Karly w.
Overland Park, KS
I have a household full of boys, teenage boys. We buy these and they are simple enough to use that they actually use them. My husband and I also use them. Becuase just over 30 doesn't mean cleaning your face stops. Good product, last a long time and no messy tubes of stuff.
Karalynn B.
These work well for one thing: drying out your skin. This usually leads to pimples drying out, but not always. It is definitely harsh on the skin. Given the price, it is not always worth buying. They don't work overnight, so don't expect to have clear skin the next morning.
Maleana H.
It is easy to carry around and it works. It has prevented many breakouts and cleaned my skin. I figured d it doesn't really reduce the pimple size or redness but it is a great cleaning pad. I use them to remove my foundation makeup and after a shower and it removes so much dirt left on skin. I love them even though the smell is a little over powering as you bring it closer to your face.
Amber W.
Burnside
This product work great for my sconce prone skin. I bought mine from Walmart. Not expensive ether. And I find myself reaching for this product a lot. Very great quality .
Kacie R.
Torrance, CA
I don't have an extreme acne issue, but I've definitely had my fair share of skin problems. I've found that the clearasil pads work better than a lot of other acne cleansers I've tried in the past. I've been using them religiously for about 5 years now, and it really helps. And if you ever feel a zit sprouting, wipe the area right away, it really helps to alleviate the size.
Jordan H.
This was my lastest spring find. I love the ultra rapid action pads! They make my face feel so clean i have noticed a difference in the last month. They packaging was amazing. As the price goes well within my budget and i will continue to purchase these in the future!
Erin B.
Orlando, FL
These are absolutely incredible. I'll use them at night time so I'm not tempted to touch my face and they work so well. They reduce the size of my pimples and reduce redness while working really quickly. Sometimes I feel like they dry out my skin but moisturizer helps.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I used to use these when I was living at home in high school and when I had small acne issues. I ended up only using a small portion of one pad to cleanse my problem areas. The pads are large, so that might be good if you have larger problem areas, but it seems a bit wasteful. Also, the product is very, very strong. I had to use it sparingly because my skin is so sensitive.
Lindasue Z.
Cleveland, OH
These work ok. They do tend to dry your skin out when you first start using them. The price is not bad. I like having a pad to use once and throw away. I like not having to find a separate pad to use to clean my face. I would recommend this but advise to give it time.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue