BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Kelly R.
Marydel, Md
These pads really cleaned the excess dirt from my face. It's crazy how much dirt was still left even after I washed my face. These pads still got dirt out of my pores even after washing. I did not like how much they dried my face out. I tend to have combination skin and these left my fave red and dry.
Laura S.
Four stars because this product will do some damage to pimples. Any time I get a super stubborn pimple that doesn't wanna go away, I'll rub it down with one of these pads once in the morning and once at night and it will start to clear up by the next day! I honestly don't mind the burn. The only downside to this product is that it can be drying on your skin, so you have to be careful how often you use it.
Michelle B.
Long Beach, CA
Have been using these cleansing pads for years! Even though the packaging (and percentage of cerain ingredients) changed, it always does the job to clean off my face oils. Also helpful at removing stubborn foundation makeup (just be sure to keep away from the eyes).
Cymbre M.
South Orange, NJ
Once again this is a product that I want to love, but because it is so harsh I know that I need to reject that super clean feeling because it is too harsh for my skin and stripping it of oil. These cleansers I usually used two of, the pads are circular and pretty small. They cleaned my skin and removed makeup, afterwards I felt refreshed. I love that they have an exfoliating feel to them to smooth skin. I wish they were regular clothes instead of this dinky little thing.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
These feel so cleansing to me. Nothing is better than being able to feel the cleanser working on your face and that is what you get with these little pads!! Have used these on and off for years now. A little pricey which is why I took off a star but probably worth it. I would recommend.
Jessie M.
Temperance , MI
If you have acne issues like I do them this is a must have. I have noticed my face is much clearer after using this product. It lessens the red bumps if you are prone to get those. It's pretty affordable I got it at target and its small enough to carry around in your purse which I like
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
My absolute favorite face cleansing pad! It feels great and leaves you feeling very clean but not dry at all. They also smell great; I can use one without feeling like my boyfriend will cringe at the smell of my face (he uses them too). My only complaint is that it doesn't get off all makeup at once. I also use a cleanser afterwards and that takes care of everything. I would definitely recommend it!
Jazmin C.
I've used Clearasil products for the past year and I can say I do notice a difference in my skin however I only like certain products from Clearasil.I like the Daily Facial Scrub Wash, which is an acne wash with the exfoliating beads. another product I like is the Daily acne Wash /Mask it was a blue color and was amazingly cooling and soothing ❤. I also like these pads to dry out larger and newer pimples, on clear clean skin I never see a difference. It is. Wet drying so I gave it 4 out of 5
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
These are good to get the dirt out but i feel like it can dry your skin if you use it all around your face, which was how i would use it. The pads were a bit harsh since it fells like little rocks are scrapping your face but I'm not sure if thats the dirt coming out of the pores..
Javae D.
Santa Barbara, CA
Great product! It really gets all the dirt and oil off your face. It's a great price and last me a few months. I've been using it for a few years and I have pretty clear skin. The packaging keeps the pads moist so you get your money's worth. Would definitely recommend to others.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue