BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Alicia H.
Brooksville, KY
I was not a fan of these wipes. I've never had horrible acne but I have bad black heads and a few pimples here and there. So I tried theses thinking they would help well they actually made my face break out worse in tiny little bumps all over my face it was horrible. I usually don't have sensitive skin so I don't recommend these.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
This works quite nicely and has a pleasant scent. Now, neither my son nor myself can use a whole pad up so what I have done is to cut the pads in half. Now not only do we not waste any but we also get twice the amount of pads. We have noticed no redness or reaction from these which is wonderful since we have sensitive skin. It does heal acne quicker and I have noticed no tingling or anything with use. Not even dry skin. They are expensive but well worth the cost.
Hannah K.
Worcester, MA
When I used them daily I had very few breakouts but my skin would get very dry and then very oily, keeping me in a cycle of using them. Now I only use them once or twice a week, they still help control breakouts (I know it's time to use one if I start seeing a lot of pimples) and my oil production is more balanced. I find there is less of a problem using them regularly in other acne-prone places like my back... I can't seem to use them enough there!
Bridget M.
Oklahoma City,OK
I'm always in a rush to work in the morning and exhausted at the end of the day. I don't have the energy to put into a strong facial cleansing routine so these pads are a godsend. By the next morning I already have clearer skin and any acne has shrunk. Definitely a go to item for me that I'm not gonna stop using anytime soon.
Tina F.
Winter Park, FL
I used these for a really long time when I first started getting acne during puberty. The pads dry out your skin very badly and sting because of how much alcohol is in this product. I didn't know any better, so I used to let them air out for a bit before placing on my skin. If you use this product, you MUST follow with a moisturizer or your skin will be dehydrated and eventually damaged after long-term use. I didn't see any improvement on my skin at all.
Lacey  T.
Biloxi, MS
I love these pads! I love the tingly feel it gives you to let you know it is working! It takes off all the dirt, grime and makeup from the day and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean! I have issues with large pores and blackheads. This product has shrunk my pores and reduced the amount of visible blackheads! A+!
William S.
Independence, MO
I have used these in the past with varying results, when I had light acne it worked just fine, however once things got a little out of hand, these just seemed to be denting the surface, so to speak with how much they where helping. This opinion was echoed by my brother who had even worse acne and used these all the time.
Abby S.
These work WONDERS. seriously. The minute i start to feel my skin break out, i use one of these bad boys and typically the next morning my skin looks and feels great! It's simply a little container filled with cleansing pads that you wipe onto your face (or chest/shoulders/back) to cleanse. They work Great!
Maggie W.
I've been a longtime user of these pads; they're great. I often recommend to friends and family... I use two or three every day, and the package lasts me about 2-3 months! The pads themselves feel like little exfoliators, which is so helpful when i don't have time to do my whole facial cleansing routine.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Gets rid of redness and blemish size within a few hours. I really like the smell, clean and fresh. Nice exfoliating texture. I use this in combination with the cleanser and my skin is near perfect! I can find this in almost any drug store/grocery store in my area and it is reasonably priced.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue