BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Kate S.
Hopkinton , MA
These are great for breakouts but not so much single pimples. It dries out your skin which is great for getting rid of the acne but isn't needed for a pimple or two.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Although a little drying ! Great for right before bed. Gives you a extremely clean satisfaction when you see the gross stuff that is on the pad and not on your face!
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
These are great for when I'm being lazy after getting home from work or a night out. The pad is a little rough which I love because it makes me feel like it's really getting my face clean. I picked this up from target for the first time about two months ago and I haven't finished going through them. When I run out I will probably purchase again because they've been great at helping prevent breakouts.
Pily V.
Wdm, IA
It is a strong product. The smell is neutral. I used it for a long time and helped with my acne. At the beginning it dried my skin up but it got better with time.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Although I love the product, it didn't help with my acne at all. I love that my skin feels fresh and clean and it's affordable but hate that it didn't help me any
Crystal  M.
Arlington , Tx
I like these because they don't burn your skin but they work great for my when I have the occasional breakout to help clear it up quickly. They also don't over dry my already dry skin.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
These pads are great, but be careful. They can irritate sensitive skin easily if used too often! And moisturize really well after use or you will get dry patches
Julie M.
I've ran out of these and looking forward into buying some more. I didn't really believe the reviews on these that it actually works because I've tried other ones too but my boyfriend had them and i tried it out for a week and LET ME TELL YOU OMGG it stings like hell but it does the work👏🏻👏🏻 I bought the lotion that is exactly the same to help my acne clear out. Definitely would recommend 💯
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I buy these for myself & my 14 year old son. We both need them. They work great. They don't smell too strongly but clear up both of of occasional acne very well.
Alex D.
Cary, NC
I've found this product to be extremely helpful in reducing the inflammation of acne on my face. It's perfect for when I don't have the energy to wash my face fully with soap and water before bed. The one thing I am not a huge fan of is the smell! It has a strong chemical scent but otherwise is great.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue