BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jordan T.
I tried to work these into my daily cleansing routine but in all honesty I didn't really see any benefits to my skin but I didn't see any issues with my skin either I just won't be repurchasing them so they're pretty average if you ask me for the Deep pore cleansing items however if you want to give it a shot please let me know how it works for you!
Kylar O.
I really enjoy these pads for after a good workout to get all the oils - which it does an fantastic job at doing just not only that but exfoliating your skin because of. The texture ! Only downside is the dryness from the alcohol ingredient
Miranda K.
Racine, WI
Clearasil ALSO has other pads that don't say "rapid action" or have the shiny cover... and cost $3 less and it's the exact same thing. My dad and I checked the ingredients and there really is NO difference, except that this one looks prettier. I use the other ones two times a day, and it works WONDERS. I would just advise to get the cheaper kind, why waste 3 dollars on fancy packaging and the words "rapid"?
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
This stuff is just alright. I'm going to compare it with the noxema pads. I think the noxema brand pads like this are 1000x better. They clear my skin better and they make my face feel SUPER clean. These on the other hand are a little more mild, they don't clean as well, and sometimes there is a residue left on my skin. The only part of them that is better than the noxema is the smell. These smell surprisingly good, and don't burn your face with an overwhelming alcohol feel like noxema does. However, in my opinion, I would take the strong scent and tingly feeling to have cleaner skin.
kaleigh h.
very good cleanser. use at night after i get out of the shower. not expensive from walmart. lasts about 2-3 months for me. harsh the first time you use but gets better. definitely buy again.
Alicia H.
Brooksville, KY
I was not a fan of these wipes. I've never had horrible acne but I have bad black heads and a few pimples here and there. So I tried theses thinking they would help well they actually made my face break out worse in tiny little bumps all over my face it was horrible. I usually don't have sensitive skin so I don't recommend these.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
This works quite nicely and has a pleasant scent. Now, neither my son nor myself can use a whole pad up so what I have done is to cut the pads in half. Now not only do we not waste any but we also get twice the amount of pads. We have noticed no redness or reaction from these which is wonderful since we have sensitive skin. It does heal acne quicker and I have noticed no tingling or anything with use. Not even dry skin. They are expensive but well worth the cost.
Bridget M.
Oklahoma City,OK
I'm always in a rush to work in the morning and exhausted at the end of the day. I don't have the energy to put into a strong facial cleansing routine so these pads are a godsend. By the next morning I already have clearer skin and any acne has shrunk. Definitely a go to item for me that I'm not gonna stop using anytime soon.
Hannah K.
Worcester, MA
When I used them daily I had very few breakouts but my skin would get very dry and then very oily, keeping me in a cycle of using them. Now I only use them once or twice a week, they still help control breakouts (I know it's time to use one if I start seeing a lot of pimples) and my oil production is more balanced. I find there is less of a problem using them regularly in other acne-prone places like my back... I can't seem to use them enough there!
Tina F.
Winter Park, FL
I used these for a really long time when I first started getting acne during puberty. The pads dry out your skin very badly and sting because of how much alcohol is in this product. I didn't know any better, so I used to let them air out for a bit before placing on my skin. If you use this product, you MUST follow with a moisturizer or your skin will be dehydrated and eventually damaged after long-term use. I didn't see any improvement on my skin at all.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product