BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Ally L.
Athens, OH
Have used the product for years and love it! Keeps my face feeling fresh and clean and helps with acne when I get it but also keeps it away and stay away. Packaging is great and easy to open and keep the pads fresh!
Andreia E.
Washington, DC
This product is effective but very harsh and drying. Only use it on your problem area I wouldn't
Recommend using it all over your
Face. It's inexpensive and may be found at cvs target or ulta
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
These are super easy to use. Especially when traveling. Just grab one and clean your entire face. Definitely helps to get rid of acne! I dont think they would be good for sensitive skin though.
Miranda C.
Hiram
This makes me skin feel so good. It gives it that cool breeze of freashness and also keeps the acne away. Once I clean with Clean&Clear, ill use this to top things off.
Lauren T.
These are my go too quick wash face wipes. You can see the dirt they remove right away. My face feels clean and fresh after using them. They help prevent breakouts too!
Natasha A.
I like using these to clean my face after removing my makeup at night or in the mornings to clean my face & remove the dirt from my skin & pores. It works pretty good.
Stephanie F.
Elizabethtown, KY
I have used this for many years. It does have a alcohol feeling but I like it, I feel like it’s cleaning my face. It’s the only brand that has helped with breakouts and preventive breakouts.
Monica K.
This product was affordable and lasted me awhile. It was gentle on my sensitive skin & I will continue to use it after washing my face. I bought it at my local target
Kimberly P.
Warminster, PA
I don't really think they work. They never made me feel any different nor did I think I looked any different. We used to find these in dollar stores and bring them to school to dab sweat.
Maura K.
Yardley, PA
I used these for a number of years and they definitely helped me maintain my acne throughout my teenage years. The only downside is I felt it dried out my face a bit
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue