BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natasha B.
South Jordan, UT
I love using these for my chest and back! They are gentle and yet very powerful! I think they're effective! And worth the investment! I purchased them from my local Walmart and have repurchased several times!
Megan O.
Newington, CT
So I have oily skin and these are amazing at keeps my face clear, especially after a workout. Good price point, if you shop around you can grab them on sale! I always keep these in my gym bag for a quick wash up!!!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
These are perfect for getting deep into the pore with a cleansing pad. They are a bit harsh on the skin becayse of the alcohol. But nothing to over the top. The packaging is very convenient
Lexi M.
My skin also doesn't really like these. They work for acne but dried out my skin like crazy. I got them from Walmart. They were a good price for as many as you get! If you have dry skin I wouldn't use these.
Stephanie Y.
I honestly don't like these at all, I feel like with the acid it dried out my skin and didn't even help with the acne. As well, as it smelling too much like acid. Very chemically.
Brittany H.
I really like the pads , they are easy and convenient. The packing is nice and easy to open. I am a repeat user but don't use it all the time because on occasion it will dry out my skin but I still like it
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
When my face decides to really freak out and have a major breakout I use this product. I don't always have acne but when I do I use this instead of toner. It usually clears my face up within a week or two.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
These pads are great to clean after you've cleansed to make sure there's no tracks of dirt/makeup. They do leave a residue that I personally do not like. Over it's an okay product.
Kayleigh G.
Midway Park, NC
when I am in a rush and don't have time to wash my face or while camping, I will use these pads to refresh my face. Love how adorable they are and how they don't dry out my face.
Anastasia R.
Columbia, SC
These are ok. They are too drying for me to use. I have moderately sensitive skin and I didn't react well. I wish they worked better for me, but they left my skin right and red.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue