BY CLEARASIL

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Kaylee T.
This one of the two brands I buy for face wipes. Leaves your face feeling clean and fresh. Has a strong smell but it doesn't smell terrible. Decently priced and can be found at the supermarket or pharmacy
Alyssa G.
Great for backne. The best for preventing breakouts. Nice packaging, extremely afforable. Worth the money, no problems with that. I am a repeat user and I would not stop, I wouldn't change anything.
Robin T.
Ogden, UT
These have WAY too much alcohol in them for me. I can't use them without my eyes stinging and my face feeling like it's on fire. I was pretty disappointed with this product.
Molly M.
I had very bad acne mostly on forehead and chin. But using these for two months all of it has gone away. I no longer have to even think about the unattractive constellations on my face😂. I suggest these pads if your dealing with most (not an expert) kinda of sits or acne.
Chaya B.
I have been using these for so long. They are the final step in my skin care process. Takes all impurities off my skin. Feels so clean and refreshed after each and every use. Definitely a holy grail for me!
Lindsey S.
Tuscola
My favorite quick stringent pad. Great for neck and shoulders. Strong salicylic acid concentration. They do dry out easily if you're not careful to keep lid tightly closed
Caitlin B.
amazing product for cystic acne! I use this in combination with a cleanser with salicylic acid and it works amazingly! I've bought this product many times after first trying it a few years ago. Very affordable and effective. Highly reccomend
Madison K.
Glenmoore, PA
This product was pretty good. I loved the convenient packaging and the whole idea of it. They worked very well and didn't smell chemically at all. They are reasonably priced and a good value.
Leah J.
Bay City, MI
I don't recommend these for someone with dry skin already. These definitely dried my skin out more than I would've liked. It definitely cleaned my pores, though. Got this at my local grocery store.
Autumn K.
Good product! Really clears the skin. I'm not a huge fan of the smell or all the chemicals but it does get the job done. Good packaging and price as well. It does not take make up off very well.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue

back