BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
I used these pads a LOT in high school when my acne wasn't controlled. I would use them before bed and sometimes before applying makeup. They were very effective and eventually I moved to a deeper shower cleanser.
Nicole i.
These burned my skin a lot. I bought them once and never did again after that. They were super harsh on my skin and I expected a lot more from this brand. I would not recommend them to anyone with sensitive skin
Livvy L.
This product works very well in my opinion. It does have a strong smell to it, but it's only for a short time so it's worth it. The pads have a roughish texture so it's exfoliating almost. I had a pimple forming and by that night it had already gone down. During my period I always get acne. However, this cycle I had just one pimple compared to my usual like 5 or more. I use them after I wash my face with a gentle cleanser and then use a daily facial moisturizer. This product does make your skin feel dry so I recommend using a lotion or something afterwards. I believe this is a good product that is true to it's claims. I would recommend.
Hannah M.
Great product. Does tend to dry out skin a lot and can be harsh on sensitive skin. Clears acne quickly. Nice packaging and meets expectations for sure. Not expensive, would recommend!
Kaitlyn S.
Definitely a really good acne product, but not so good if you have sensitive skin. My skin is normal acne teenage skin, but I've had quite the problem with also having sensitive skin.
Sarah p.
Livonia, MI
I don't break put often. But I like to use these to clean my face when I wake up. I sweat in my sleep. So there is always a littlw bit of oil in the morning.. This swipes it right up.
Madison B.
Cary, NC
I love these pads. They are a quick fix to pop up acne anywhere. The packaging is nice and makes it easy to pull out one pad at a time. It met my expectations and then some! I would definitely buy this product again.
Codi W.
Sevierville, TN
I don't really have acne ever, but when I do get an occasional pimple i like to just rub one of these on it before bed and I swear its dried out and gone when I wake up the next morning
Kenra T.
Bay City, MI
I love how quick and easy cleaning my face is with these pads! They leave my face feeling tingly and clean. Only downside is I don't like that they leave a weird residue on my face
Stacey D.
I like these, but they definitely shouldn't be used as a makeup wipe. I would suggest fully washing your face and then following up with these to make sure all your pores are clear!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue