BY CLEARASIL

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
Love Clearasil products for my oily-combination skin. I use pads often because I forget to wash my face (or, let's be honest ladies, once we're in bed, we're there to stay!) and it's nice to just stick those next to my bed and grab one anytime. They are not meant to get in your eyes though, and while I DO get acne easily, I wouldn't say I have sensitive skin and I don't think that this product would be good for sensitive skin. The medication it contains is strong and can sometimes burn slightly. The smell is also very strong. Overall though, I will always love Clearasil pads!
Kaylee T.
This one of the two brands I buy for face wipes. Leaves your face feeling clean and fresh. Has a strong smell but it doesn't smell terrible. Decently priced and can be found at the supermarket or pharmacy
Hannah M.
Buena vista , PA
I hate a love hate relationship with these wipes. They are really strong so it kind of burns and makes it hard to breath, but at the same time you know it's working and it actually deep cleans and when you're done your face fells amazing.
Alyssa G.
Great for backne. The best for preventing breakouts. Nice packaging, extremely afforable. Worth the money, no problems with that. I am a repeat user and I would not stop, I wouldn't change anything.
Robin T.
Ogden, UT
These have WAY too much alcohol in them for me. I can't use them without my eyes stinging and my face feeling like it's on fire. I was pretty disappointed with this product.
Chaya B.
I have been using these for so long. They are the final step in my skin care process. Takes all impurities off my skin. Feels so clean and refreshed after each and every use. Definitely a holy grail for me!
Leah J.
Bay City, MI
I don't recommend these for someone with dry skin already. These definitely dried my skin out more than I would've liked. It definitely cleaned my pores, though. Got this at my local grocery store.
Madison K.
Glenmoore, PA
This product was pretty good. I loved the convenient packaging and the whole idea of it. They worked very well and didn't smell chemically at all. They are reasonably priced and a good value.
Lindsey S.
Tuscola
My favorite quick stringent pad. Great for neck and shoulders. Strong salicylic acid concentration. They do dry out easily if you're not careful to keep lid tightly closed
Alexis M.
Fleetwood, PA
I highly recommend this product to anybody with stubborn acne. As of going on birth control I would always get a few stubborn bumps on my forehead. I remembered a friend of mine used to have them and bought them out of extreme measures. This product has helped my skin tremendously. I do use it with a toner (from Pixi Petra) and a moisturizer (Ponds) so that my skins Ph is not affected and does not dry out. The combination of these products has kept me acne free for months.

I do not recommend using this product with an acne spot treatment. It only exacerbates the problem.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Walmart