BY CLEARASIL

• Does this dry your skin out???7 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
L L.
Great product. This not only helps clear you face from acne but it also does a wonderful job remove all the dirt from your face. CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Pads
tiffany c.
Coraopolis, PA
Didn’t really help my acne, but made my face feel clean. I didn’t really meet my expectations. It was a disappointment. It’s gentle on the skin. I would not buy it next time.
Geraldine G.
I love these pads. simple because it makes application so much easier. its easier to apply the product making everything quicker if youre on the go. works well with oily skin.
Ariana L.
Glendale, AZ
These dried out my face WAY too much. It help with my pimples but I was left with so much dryness, I would almost want the pimples because the dryness was just so much :( and the smell was very heavy.
Jaymarie O.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using these pads for a couple years now and I honestly think there isn't anything better for me personally. These pads get all of the dirt out of my skin and I won't break out how I usually do when I'm using them.
Jessica Z.
These pads are absolutely amazing! I love that they are presoaked. It makes them convenient to grab and use. I will never use another astringent! Definitely recommend now that I have tried them! LOVE!!
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
I love these pads cuz I can see it taking off my makeup. I can see them cleaning my skin. They burn my skin cuz I have sensitive skin which is why I don't use them too often.
Alyssa G.
These pads really help eliminate excess oil on the skin and in under he skin pimples but excessive use really does dry out the skin very quickly. Would use for a severe spot break out not all over the face
Erin G.
Metairie, LA
This product worked so well for my skin! I would use it in combination with washing my face and it seems to keep it clean. I got mine at my local target store for not too expensive. I recommend this for people who have acne prone skin
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
Love Clearasil products for my oily-combination skin. I use pads often because I forget to wash my face (or, let's be honest ladies, once we're in bed, we're there to stay!) and it's nice to just stick those next to my bed and grab one anytime. They are not meant to get in your eyes though, and while I DO get acne easily, I wouldn't say I have sensitive skin and I don't think that this product would be good for sensitive skin. The medication it contains is strong and can sometimes burn slightly. The smell is also very strong. Overall though, I will always love Clearasil pads!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Walmart