BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Taylor M.
Aledo
Used this product for a few months. Started off working pretty well, but after a few months, it seemed like it didn't work very well. I wouldn't recommend this product, I did not like the results In the end.
Alaina R.
Hastings, MN
I have been using these for years. I use them twice a day. Once in the morning & once right before bed. Very effective on keeping my skin clear of the casual breakouts. When I forget to use these pads, I can tell! Highly recommend this product & not expensive at all.
Whitney S.
Saint Louis, MO
I really enjoy these wipes as they are easy to use on the go. I keep them in my gym bag and use after my workouts. I feel they are effective and have helped me control breakouts. Your face even tingles a bit after using, letting me know the product works! Will definitely buy again!
Shelby C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I have never been impressed with clearasil. I keep wanting to believe in them, but with no results. Price point is good, but doesn't deliver for my type of skin. Would only purchase if no other option lol.
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
This product is great at removing oil and buildup. I have used this product several times and it seems very effective. Very affordable and easy to find. Definitely meets expectations and I would use again.
Jimisa G.
Little Neck, NY
Brought this product for my teenage daughter. Not badly priced at Walmart. I think it's a good product to help with occasional breakouts. Would buy again. You get quite a few in the package for the price.
MJ C.
Horn Lake, MS
The pads are a very strong product. They have a slight stinging effect on my face. They definitely do what they're supposed to do though. I use them often. A downside is they dry out the skin but it's nothing a decent moisturizer can't fix.
Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA
If you are looking to dry out your face and cause even more bumps this acne product is for you. The packaging is pretty secure but if you leave this open everything dries out and you can't use these pads
Suzanne S.
Montague, NJ
I use this after I wash my fave at night. Better for my teenager though, dries my face out. Purchase at any local supermarket store for a good price and my son who does sports love this and swears by it.
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
I used them a lot when I was in high school and college but I soon found out that these dried out my skin a lot. Plus I have very sensitive skin as well so these didn't help in that sense but my skin was very clear whenever I did use them :)
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue