BY CLEARASIL #100 in Face Wipes

• So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber C.
Franklin, IN
What I love about these pads is that it doesn't burn your face off like other acne pads. The less of a burn the more natural of ingredients (incase anyone didn't know that). If you find a product that doesn't burn keep using it.
Brooke B.
I have never had a major problem with acne but when I had more I would use these pads. I suppose they eventually took care of the acne, but it always dried my skin out quite a bit and was not terribly fast acting.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
These pads are sososo drying on the skin and very rough. My skin was always left red and irritating after using these. You definitely get what you pay for considering the fact that it does help with acne. You just need a heavy duty moisturizer after.
Caitlin A.
New Castle, PA
I love this product! It works really well. It mad me feel very fresh and clean after I used it. My skin felt renewed. It also has a really pleasant smell. It has a good price too. It's not very expensive at all.
Alayna M.
Rutland, VT
These pads felt like they were working for my skin because of the tingly and cooling sensation, but I didn't seem to find any improvement in my skin. They did although work well to get rid of oil on a bare face.
Marisa J.
North Olmsted , OH
I have been using this product for the last 10 years. It is really convenient because all you have to do is wipe your face and then throw it away. If you are lazy, like me, this is the acne routine for you
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
If I had to limit myself to one acne product, it would be this one. The pads are textured, and that really helps the medication penetrate. It also exfoliates and disrupts any superficial clogs that are beginning to form. Sometimes I have what looks like a blackhead, but it's just trapped oil, and a little exfoliation frees the oil. My other can't-live-without product is End-Zit, a sulfur lotion that's tinted to foundation colors. (I buy that on Amazon.) I put that on over the Clearasil Ultra. I don't know if the ingredients might counteract each other, but the combination has been working for me. One great thing about the Clearasil Ultra is that you can use the pads in your hairline or around the edges of your lips--anywhere that's a problem. After using it around my lips or in my eyebrows, I rinse it out with a water-soaked cotton pad--doesn't taste good and dries out eyebrows, as you can imagine. If you have acne and have never tried these pads, I think you'll absolutely love them!
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
It's very good to help clean your face and make sure it's very clean but you can tell it's very harsh to the skin makes it super dry but sometimes that's what you need when you have oily skin and yes I'd buy it again
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
I've been using this since I was 12 years old! It helps clear any breakouts both on my face and back. I generally use it if I just played a sport and are supper sweaty or if I have a terrible break out. Either way, it cl is ads my skin within two days.
Keisha C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't like this product very much because of its smell and it's not very gentle on the skin. I would rather use a spot treatment than these pads. I don't get much acne so the pads end up drying out before they're all gone. I won't be repurchasing
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue