BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
If I had to limit myself to one acne product, it would be this one. The pads are textured, and that really helps the medication penetrate. It also exfoliates and disrupts any superficial clogs that are beginning to form. Sometimes I have what looks like a blackhead, but it's just trapped oil, and a little exfoliation frees the oil. My other can't-live-without product is End-Zit, a sulfur lotion that's tinted to foundation colors. (I buy that on Amazon.) I put that on over the Clearasil Ultra. I don't know if the ingredients might counteract each other, but the combination has been working for me. One great thing about the Clearasil Ultra is that you can use the pads in your hairline or around the edges of your lips--anywhere that's a problem. After using it around my lips or in my eyebrows, I rinse it out with a water-soaked cotton pad--doesn't taste good and dries out eyebrows, as you can imagine. If you have acne and have never tried these pads, I think you'll absolutely love them!
Melissa P.
Imperial Bch, CA
The pads that never failed me in high school. Got the job done in no time. Only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is the alcohol left my skin a bit dry, but that never stopped me from using these. Definitely worth a little dry skin to be acne free!
Marisa J.
North Olmsted , OH
I have been using this product for the last 10 years. It is really convenient because all you have to do is wipe your face and then throw it away. If you are lazy, like me, this is the acne routine for you
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
I've been using this since I was 12 years old! It helps clear any breakouts both on my face and back. I generally use it if I just played a sport and are supper sweaty or if I have a terrible break out. Either way, it cl is ads my skin within two days.
Keisha C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't like this product very much because of its smell and it's not very gentle on the skin. I would rather use a spot treatment than these pads. I don't get much acne so the pads end up drying out before they're all gone. I won't be repurchasing
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
These pads are easy to use and I've noticed some slight results, but nothing amazing. It's a little underwhelming, and this product alone definitely wouldn't be able to deal with my acne. The pads can help with mild acne, but don't expect a miracle.
Caitlin A.
New Castle, PA
I love this product! It works really well. It mad me feel very fresh and clean after I used it. My skin felt renewed. It also has a really pleasant smell. It has a good price too. It's not very expensive at all.
Genelle B.
Rock Hill, SC
These things are so amazing! They're like nail polish remover pads for the face as far as how good they work! They get so deep in the pores and really remove the dirt on the face. Better than most makeup wipes even
Ashlie L.
Poca, WV
This pads are way too strong for my sensitive skin. It almost like they just soaked a pad in alcohol. It really overdries my skin and leaves me with peeling around my nose. Definitely wouldn't purchase again!
Amber H.
Alexander, AR
This product is so easy. Even if you don't feel like washing your face, you can easily grab one of these pads and get some of your makeup off with them. Will leave your pores completely clean and free of dirt.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue