BY CLEARASIL

• Does this dry your skin out???7 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?2 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...2 Answers
Alexis B.
I used these on my back to fight my back pimples, and after maybe a week or so I definitely saw my back acne clear up. I think it's a good value, although it has gone up in price over the years. Would buy again
Chante M.
Brownsville , TX
I use to use this when I was younger I like the way they make my skin feel clean and it does not irritate my skin. Only downfall is the scent I like for my skincare to not have much scent or no scent at all.
Grace W.
Conway, AR
These acne cleaning pads are a great buy considering they aren't that expensive. They are great for when I am too lazy at night to wash my face with actual face wash. They burn and sting a little bit but I can tell they are working in my skin
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
These things will literally BURN YOUR FACE OFF. They are super harsh. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. I've tried them a few times and they just burn my face too much to use consistently.
Alaina R.
Hastings, MN
I have been using these for years. I use them twice a day. Once in the morning & once right before bed. Very effective on keeping my skin clear of the casual breakouts. When I forget to use these pads, I can tell! Highly recommend this product & not expensive at all.
Whitney S.
Saint Louis, MO
I really enjoy these wipes as they are easy to use on the go. I keep them in my gym bag and use after my workouts. I feel they are effective and have helped me control breakouts. Your face even tingles a bit after using, letting me know the product works! Will definitely buy again!
Shelby C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I have never been impressed with clearasil. I keep wanting to believe in them, but with no results. Price point is good, but doesn't deliver for my type of skin. Would only purchase if no other option lol.
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
This product is great at removing oil and buildup. I have used this product several times and it seems very effective. Very affordable and easy to find. Definitely meets expectations and I would use again.
MJ C.
Olive Branch, MS
The pads are a very strong product. They have a slight stinging effect on my face. They definitely do what they're supposed to do though. I use them often. A downside is they dry out the skin but it's nothing a decent moisturizer can't fix.
Jimisa G.
Little Neck, NY
Brought this product for my teenage daughter. Not badly priced at Walmart. I think it's a good product to help with occasional breakouts. Would buy again. You get quite a few in the package for the price.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Walmart