BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Kayla M.
Mashpee, MA
It worked well to clear up my acne fairly quickly. I liked how easy and quickly the pads could be used. I didn't like the strong smell that they had and they also tended to leave my face feeling dry wherever I used it.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
This product is intense and it works. When you apply the wipe to your face, it causes a light burning sensation and leaves your skin feeling cool. When you're done, you can see evidence that the pad really worked on the pad itself.
Carina C.
Providence, RI
The product advertises that it is "dermatologist tested and visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as little as 4 hours. The acne pads are scientifically formulated with maximum strength acne medication in an exfoliating action pad that works quickly. So you get visibly clearer skin fast." I decided to try out this product because it would serve as an alternative to having to get up and use a cleanser.

I purchased this product for about $7 from my local drugstore. There are 90 pads in the container so I thought it was a fair price. The cotton pads are cool to the touch and wet with the formula of the product. The pad is cool to the touch and leaves my skin feeling fresh after cleansing. Cleansing with these pads is an enjoyable experience in my opinion. I ended up really liking this product and used it for 4-5 months. I saw a decreased in my moderate acne while using this product so I would definitely recommend it. Also, I would say the product did sometimes leave my skin feeling a bit dry, but that is easily taken care of my using a moisturizer.
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
I love these pads. They are so strong, and make your face feel so clean. Probably the cleanest feeling I have had are with these pads. It's strong, but feels gentle on your face. I don't see any room for improvement.
Ashley P.
Orlando, FL
Just bought these yesterday at Walgreens and I am happy with them so far. I had a really bad breakout from a new product I was using and these cleared it up a lot more than any other products I have tried. It also helped reduce swelling of cystic acne.
Lyndley H.
Lots of chemicals. Be careful.. Yes they work but its super easy for the skin to become very dry so remember to moisturize that area after. Did not purchase again, my skin is too delicate for this crazy strong formula.
jackie h.
Butler, PA
These products burned my skin but i did notice a difference with them. I had to moisturize more than usual when I used them because they dried out my skin. I wouldn't buy them again but they aren't the worst product. I ever bought
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I've used these a few times of the past few years. They work well and are easy to use. My skin isn't as bad as it used to be so I do think these are a bit harsher than what I need. If they came in a smaller quantity, I would buy some to keep on hand, because they do a great job of clearing up a breakout.
Amber C.
Franklin, IN
What I love about these pads is that it doesn't burn your face off like other acne pads. The less of a burn the more natural of ingredients (incase anyone didn't know that). If you find a product that doesn't burn keep using it.
Taylie B.
Really liked this product. It's a quick and fast way to clean your face without making a huge mess in the sink. The smell is a little much, but the product makes my face feel amazing afterwards. I highly recommend.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue