BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
I specifically use this product when I have a small acne break out. However it truly burns the entire skin so I try not to use it unless it's my last option. It is effective but makes my already poly and red skin worse.
Sophia V.
Reedley , CA
I love using these pads. I usually use them after I wash my face then I dry it than I use the pads. I bought this product at Walmart it's affordable! I do recommend for people that have acne because it dries out pimples.
Alicia S.
Seaford, DE
This product works pretty well. When I feel a pimple coming in, I use the pads. I love how I can feel it working. It's pretty effective. I probably don't use it correctly. But it works decently. And I would buy it again.
Taylor G.
The burn in these is amazing I love the clean minty feel! Walmart is always in stock! Repeat user I buy this often! It's definitely met my expectations I love it. I have recommended this to many others who love it as well
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
This is a product that I am absolutely obsessed with! I use this on my face every night before I go to bed to control acne and oil. Doesn’t burn or irritate my skin whatsoever. Definitely affordable! Would recommend this product to anyone who wants to control acne.
Taylor R.
These little wipes did a great job with cleaning my face and preventing acne. The little sponge allows you to get into the crevices of your face. It did leave around my nose a little dry but that is the only down side.
Libby B.
Marianna
Did not like this product. Didn't wrk for my sensitive skin and kept me super dry after using and made my skin feel gross. I use witch hazel instead and works so much better. Wouldn't recommend for people with dry skin
Sian S.
Hays, KS
I've tried this and I felt like it made my skin worse than it was before, I broke out a lot more. It's an affordable price. And maybe it has a different effect on others, but I don't think I would buy this product again.
Taylyn S.
Lemoore, CA
I use these pads when I'm too lazy to fully wash my face and they work just as well! They don't irritate my skin and my face feels so fresh after. My skin has gotten better since I added these to my skin care routine.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
I use these pretty much everyday! they dry out my breakouts and make my skin clear up when I break out, never had a product work so quickly for me before. And it's a pretty cheap to you can get at any drug store, perfect for all skin types. Highly recommended!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue