BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Kaley B.
California
I did feel like I got decent results f from these the first few times I used them however they quickly dried out my skin and caused redness. I also felt a burning sensation when using these, like the product was too strong
Erin B.
Cambridge , MA
I feel like I've been using this brand forever, the value is always good cause there's always a lot of pads , and I feel super refreshed and clean after swiping one in my face after taking my makeup off so I don't break iut
Victoria B.
Sandy, UT
These did not clear up my acne by itself, but using this as a supplement to my other skin care products helped keep the random pimples and blemishes away. I felt that the value for the quantity was respectable but would like it to be a little less liquidy overall.
Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
I specifically use this product when I have a small acne break out. However it truly burns the entire skin so I try not to use it unless it's my last option. It is effective but makes my already poly and red skin worse.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Uh nothing special for me. I would not suggest for sensitive skin I think this is better for highschool students or people with relatively clear skin it's not a great treatment if you have bad skin price point is also great
Alicia S.
Seaford, DE
This product works pretty well. When I feel a pimple coming in, I use the pads. I love how I can feel it working. It's pretty effective. I probably don't use it correctly. But it works decently. And I would buy it again.
Kallen G.
Chanute, KS
These pads were okay. They made my face feel very clean, they didn't clear up my acne at all though. I am looking for a product to keep my acne gone forever! Decent price to make you're face feel fresh and clean though!
Chia L.
Manitowoc, WI
I recently just purchased this again. It's been so long since I used this. Had no idea why I stopped. So far it's been working great for me. I notice my face to be quite clear using these once in the morning and at night.
Kayleen O.
Long Beach, CA
I use these pads everyday! It takes away all the dead skin and dirt deep in your skin. It can be strong but it does the job! The jar is air tight so the pads don't dry out, anyone should buy this if you want a clean face.
Clare T.
Sorry didn't like these quite dry. I prefer the nip and fab pads and the new Superdrug variety. Didn't feel these helped. The packaging was good and clear. Was expecting a lot from this brand as known for spot treatment.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue