BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Haley P.
Anniston, AL
These have been my go to for as long as I can remember! I LOVE them. They are one beauty product that I can not go without. They get rid of those stubborn pimples in just hours for me. I recommend them to everyone who asks about my skin care products, because they are just awesome.
Ava S.
Love these pads they are very multi use and a great timer! They are very gentle on normal skin and worth the store price! They have great packaging that is convenient I would repurchase these they never disappoint in ridding my acne!
Katie L.
Columbus, OH
The ultra deep pore pads work really well, and I love the tingle feeling on my face after I use it. And I'm glad they give you so many pads in a pack. I use them at night and in the morning, and they help my face feel refreshed before I go to bed and before I go to work.
Ally M.
Phoenix
I really love how refreshing this product makes my face feel. You can definitely see all of the dirt it takes off from your face. It's satisfying yet gross, but I would recommend using it especially after taking your makeup off.!
Chelsie C.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't really have acne but I do use acne washes and products on my face. I've used these pads before and I haven't really noticed a big difference from when I have small pimples, I feel like my face actually gets oily with these pads.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Honestly these are pretty good. I use them as a substitute for toner. For some reason I hate using toner because it's one extra step before I go to bed but these are quick and get rid of excess makeup that my cleanser didn't get rid of
Pamela G.
Tucson, AZ
I get these at Wal-Mart and Walgreen's Pharmacy. I have been a repeat user since high school. They are a little bit harsh on dry skin so moisturizer afterwards is always a must. The formula could be stronger for acne prone skin.
Kierra C.
West Lafayette
Favorite cleansing pads! Always clears up skin within a day or two! They are strong but not horrible! My husband really loves these pads as well and said it works great for his skin! We always stock up when we find these on sale! Their kind of expensive but WORTH IT.
Cayleigh C.
These pads are really effective in drying out breakouts and clearing your skin. I found that this was pretty intense for my skin, but it worked really well. It has a strong scent. But I guess that's how you know it's powerful.
ASHLEY B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like these a lot. I only use them on my nose for my blackheads. I can feel the product cleaning and closing my pores. Also, these pads have a nice smell, nothing harsh like other acne pads have. I would definitely buy again.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue