BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Victoria P.
Staten Island , NY
I have been using these for years twice a day and i love them. Although i wish they were a bit cheaper, i get them from Walmart. It can be a bit harsh sometimes but my face is clear!
Jenifer G.
Actually my teen son uses this. After using Proactive and Prescription medications we tried this. It works! It does exactly what it says it does. For my monthly occasional break-outs I use it and I'm very satisfied!
yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
I bought this product not so long ago due to bad breakouts in my chin. I must that That is worked very well. The next day it was barley there and I couldn't of been more happy. It also has gotten rid of small bumps that I had in my forehead. It smells a lot like alcohol which might be a issue if you have very sensitive skin.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
I workout a lot, and have noticed that if I don’t get my sports bra off immediately after my workout, I breakout under my breasts where my bra collects sweat. I’ve tried exfoliating scrubs and washcloths, but these are the only thing that have really knocked down the under-boob breakouts. Highly recommend!
Sonja S.
Norman, OK
I’ve been getting some pesky breakouts on my forehead and chin so I decided to give these a try. They cleared up my skin in just a few days completely and did so without over drying.
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
im not sure if I like these. they have a very strong smell of alcohol that literally burns my eyes just from the fumes. unsurprisingly they really dry out skin so definitely use a moisturizer. I think they probably help with break outs but I probably won’t but again
Caitlin S.
I absolutely love these pads. They remove all dirt from my face and it's visible on the sheet. They last a decent amount of time and they're super affordable. I highly recommend and they work great at preventing and controlling breakouts as well.
Amber K.
Moore, OK
These worked really well. There was enough moisture in the product itself but when I had been using it for over a week it dried my skin out really bad. I bought it at Walmart and would recommend to people with a different skin type.
Alisha D.
Battle creek, MI
I've bought these a few times the past year & really like them. I was a little worried at first that these pads would just cause more acne then help it clear up but that's definitely not the case. I have combination skin so I like to use these in the areas that are most problematic for me (T-zone)  which is on my chin, nose & that space between my eyebrows above my nose where I have the most issues with open pores, black heads & oil. I usually try to avoid using these on my cheeks, sides of my face & the upper part of my forehead because those areas are already so dried out & I don't want it to make it worse! Since these pads have 2% salicylic acid you can already count on them to be very drying which is why I think they work so well for me where I have issues with it being too oily. I definitely avoid my eyes with these!  The container comes with 90 pads & seems to last a long while. And this really does help reduce redness & the size of a zit over night. I like being able to see the left over make-up & dirt that my face wash didn't clean out, so it's a great feeling knowing that my pores have nothing left in them to cause more break outs. I use these every other day &  sometimes even less like 2-3 days a week. I would suggest this to someone that has oily skin, acne & issues with open pores.  This definitely helps clean out your pores & reduce zits & break outs. Plus it's rather inexpensive given the quality of this product!
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
I use these to just quickly was my face when I’m in a hurry at night or in the mornings. They’re good at removing most of the oil from my face, and they help to minimize makeup-related breakouts. They’re relatively cheap and easy to use. Would definitely recommend them!
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue