BY CLEARASIL #94 in Face Wipes

• Does this dry your skin out???6 Answers
  • Should you put lotion over or under the pad?1 Answers
  • So I started using these about two weeks ago. I use them ...1 Answers
Tonya C.
This product clears up my acne pretty quickly without drying out my skin too badly. I only get occasional breakouts, so I only need to use this treatment on spots of my face. The smell isn't fabulous, but it works on my toughest pimples.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I haven't been getting the best results with these. It helps pretty well with redness. But it hasn't done much for me in the acne-fighting department. It doesn't dry my skin out too much which is always nice. I don't think I'll get them again though.
Cynthia C.
The formula in this product is pretty strong, so I wouldn't recommend using if you have sensitive skin and/or are prone to breakouts due to chemical allergy. If you have active blemishes with open sores, be aware your skin may burn. Mine did.
Kaitlyn S.
Acworth, GA
I love these Clinique action pads because they work very good and they are easy to use. I can just come home wipe my face down with a wipe and then I'm done. Not hard at all and the price is great I buy more of this product every time I run out.
hannah f.
Fort Worth, TX
I like these beacause they're easy to use and they're cheap! They also do a good job at controlling my oil and my breakouts. 10/10 would recommend! They dry out really quickly if you leave the top off for more than a few minutes though.
Tracey T.
If my face gets oily, from sunscreen or my bangs laying on my forehead I use these to remove the oil and clean my pores.  The price for this 65 pack is reasonable, I'm always keeping my eye out for coupons.  I would recommend this product to those who have acne for sure.
Christy B.
Wilson
Seriously used these since middle school. I love these little beautiful pads of no acne joy. Idk how but they made my acne go bye bye. High recommend to people with oily skin. It did make my skin a tad dry but nothing I'd complain about.
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
Growing up in high school, I used this every morning with my face care regime. I still use these to this day. Not every day, just when I need it now. It works great and leaves skin feeling fantastic CLEARASIL® Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Pads
Sydney S.
Charlotte
These leave my face feeling oil free and clean throughout the day. Sometimes my face will feel dry so I always use lotion after. They're a good price and last a long time!! I carry them in my purse so I can use them after working out.
Spencer Y.
Paducah, KY
Left my face very dry, I didn't really like these. I bought them for my son who lives them. I wanted to try one because I had never tried and I probably wouldn't use them again. I will buy for my 13 year old soon again but not myself.
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Should these be used everyday or just when you have a breakout?
jolene w.
Oakdale, MN
Does this dry your skin out???
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
Do these pads make your skin sting a little?
Shivani P.
Is it okay to use on dry skin? And does it helps reduce dark spots?
Jess W.
Does this leave a oily residue